• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
3a54a86061f147acbef11291ff0a2e20.png

lol

It's just a dumb unboxing!

I'm sure there is some reason people love to watch other people unbox stuff, like some part of the brain gets activated or something by seeing a box being opened but maaaaaan. It's just an unboxing. Just anohter part of YouTube culture I don't get.

Everybody knows you have to scream like a fucking idiot who's never encountered the phenomenon of a cardboard box before if you want to be considered a true professional.

ev0

The things I've found unboxings most useful for is when I have to rebox my old consoles. Sometimes I just cant remember the specific way they got everything to fit neatly inside.

(yes I'm OCD and keep every piece of packaging and try to put it back the way I got it)

Hindl

That's disconcerting, but I think I'm still going to keep my pre-order for the time being. I can always flip the console if supply is low.

Yeah, plus hopefully it's something they can iron out with a Day 1 patch. That would be really shitty if half of one of the controllers didn't work

Dineren

Banned
Yeah, plus hopefully it's something they can iron out with a Day 1 patch. That would be really shitty if half of one of the controllers didn't work

I find it hard to believe Nintendo would have missed this if it was a hardware issue, surely it must just be a firmware issue. Regardless, I'm glad I'll mainly be playing it as a handheld just in case Nintendo has completely lost it.

Hjod

Banned
To see Cnets Switch unboxing go to.

h t t p s: / / w w w . c n e t . c o m / n e w s / w a t c h - u s - u n b o x - t h e - n i n t e n d o - s w i t c h - a n d - a - f e w - a c c e s s o r i e s /

tumblr_nqwnmuHcB51rvo0tro1_500.gif

Gjerven

My fav thing about the new YT iOS app is how they bury the comment under rows and rows of video recommendations so I never accidentally read them.

I wish I had that restraint. Even with the hide youtube comments extension installed, I some times disable it to read them. Ugh..

KSKay4B.png

Edit:

Sometimes the comments in these threads are just as low quality as the youtube ones.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
its weird that its ok when people dont want certain characters or people on screen then its fine but if you dont find a personality on a personality based video game site very entertaining or even find them annoying than you're vile and disgusting pig filth

its weird that its ok when people dont want certain characters or people on screen then its fine but if you dont find a personality on a personality based video game site very entertaining or even find them annoying than you're vile and disgusting pig filth

The problem is when people are talking about why they dont like said personality, stray into personal attacks, and just crap all over the person.

so in your soft reboot or whatever of a series that is about space exploration and stuff you make everything feel like the original games and barely introduce any new alien species

Megasoum

Banned
The Mass Effect multiplayer is the reason I'm actually hesitating between getting it on PC or PS4.

My friends are playing on PS4 mostly but I upgraded my PC last year with a sweet 1080....

jambo

To see Cnets Switch unboxing go to.

h t t p s: / / w w w . c n e t . c o m / n e w s / w a t c h - u s - u n b o x - t h e - n i n t e n d o - s w i t c h - a n d - a - f e w - a c c e s s o r i e s /

tumblr_nqwnmuHcB51rvo0tro1_500.gif

Which episode was it when Vinny did this?

Last week or a fortnight ago?

robotrock

Banned
2017 has been a really great years for video games so far. Night in the Woods is the only game that has been disappointing.

robotrock

Banned
For Honor's online and now this Berserk have really soured it for me but the rest of the year still looks great

I enjoyed For Honor's beta way more than I expected to and will probably pick it up in the near future, but definitely disappointing to hear about the server issues.

I was expecting very little from Beserk because Omega Force

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I enjoyed For Honor's beta way more than I expected to and will probably pick it up in the near future, but definitely disappointing to hear about the server issues.

I was expecting very little from Beserk because Omega Force

Omega Force makes good games for the niche they fill

this is far below their standards

Top Bottom