• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Kinda shitty they threw Mitsurugi under the bus at the end there, it's actually pretty solid and technical, it's basically DMC's bloody palace mode, DMC also looks like shit if you just literally press the same button over and over.

Here's a video that gives a better idea of what it's actually like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDM-FNL-Fk

v3JAVAc.png

Anybody else kinda wish that Fridge was their dad?

I bet fridge would be a cool dad.

Nishastra

Banned
Kinda shitty they threw Mitsurugi under the bus at the end there, it's actually pretty solid and technical, it's basically DMC's bloody palace mode, DMC also looks like shit if you just literally press the same button over and over.

Here's a video that gives a better idea of what it's actually like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDM-FNL-Fk
They played some Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae and shat on it? Man, this has been the worst UPF in maybe ever :p

I'm glad I stopped watching to play some OJ.

So based on Drew saying he cut his finger. and also warning that the bottom of Fridge is really sharp, did Fridge cause the cut to his finger?

Bad FRIDGE!!!

FHIZ

Boy that was a tough UPF to stay interested in.

Yeah, these chat controlled UPFs sorta suck. They just devolve into "hey lets get them to play the stupidest shit on steam!" which on paper I guess could make for some funny moments, but it's clear no one enjoys playing the stuff chat selects, thus it's not an enjoyable UPF to watch.

I briefly forgot that Dan and Drew were going to do an ER of Metal Gear Solid and just remembered.

I'm so pumped !! It's going to be so good. Dan and Drew are such a good pair; I absolutely adored the Demo Derby video.

Zaph

Alvin and the chipmunks 4 life.

I briefly forgot that Dan and Drew were going to do an ER of Metal Gear Solid and just remembered.

I'm so pumped !! It's going to be so good. Dan and Drew are such a good pair; I absolutely adored the Demo Derby video.
I'm genuinely looking forward to it like a favourite tv show returning. I just hope it's full run throughs and not highlights.

Zornack

I still don't believe this is happening, it's too good.

With this plus if Mario Party gets more episodes then that means Dan has started four new premium shows in the month and a half he's been on staff.

Tan

Where the hell is divekick for ps4 ? I am watching spelunkin with gb chicago again and lang said soon and this was like 6 months ago.

I imagine it's gonna be the Divekick: AE + version right? In which case they haven't even announced the second new character.

Renpatsu

Did Jeff even attempt to press another button? It looked like he was just mashing a single attack the entire time.

Tsk tsk tsk at Brad grinding Jeff about using the Xbox One controller at home and not the dualshock.

And the combat in Kick Ass 2 is the worst I've seen in a brawler, jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom