• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Twitter drama is a reductive description for sexual harassment (not sure on the exact nature of the claims) by a member of the gaming community who is affiliated with GB.

Most people here are speculating if he was joking or not. And yes, it's Twitter drama cuz they're subtweeting about it.

Tagyhag

You creepy fucks lol.

I really hope none of the GB crew have been coming here the past few days, this is just embarrassing.

Phatmac

More anime pls.

1461037962-4b397f04a0b6a0993e6832bc116f4aa0.jpeg

daveo42

Banned
If wrestling is part of the site, then so is anime. I mean, they couldn't do that KH content if they banned anime, right? Right?

oti

Banned
My stance on anime/wrestling talk in here has not changed.

I'd add Dota on that list but nobody cares about Fridota so that's not really necessary.

daveo42

Banned
Can I talk about androids 17 & 18

I actually just started watching Dragon Ball Super. The retread of the first two films works okay as a series, but I think watching week-to-week is the wrong way to watch it. Binge-watch seems like the far better way to experience Super.

kiguel182

We modeled that math problem in a college course I had and even after seeing the math to get here it didn't make any sense to me.

Like, there was a slide with a goat and numbers and I just went "bullshit!".

I had 16 in that course so it was fine in the end.

I actually just started watching Dragon Ball Super. The retread of the first two films works okay as a series, but I think watching week-to-week is the wrong way to watch it. Binge-watch seems like the far better way to experience Super.

I started watching when they brought the androids back to whoop some alternate universe ass

Ashby

Dan is the little brother that Alex hates always having to bring everywhere but when push comes to shove he's got his little bros back 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom