• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
Tacoma didn't hit the emotional highs of Gone Home for me. (I was genuinely moved by gone home). But I loved the characters and the world.

daveo42

Banned
LISTEN KRILLIN TRIED TO WISH THEM BACK INTO HUMAN FORM

Dude got with Android 18 so that all worked out. But she was originally human to begin with. Not sure the same could be said for some of the posters here.

We are all monsters except for Hot Coldman. He has a life now

Oakinn

The only DBZ I've ever seen was the frieza saga when I was 15. I thought it was awesome and have never seen anything else. Where could I jump back in? Any suggestions. IM SORRY FOR ASKING AN ANIME QUESTION

daveo42

Banned
Revive Krillin
Revive Yamcha
Make both invicible so they stop dying

Why waste a wish on that and instead just get some of the best-tasting ice cream in the world? Or maybe some cold hard cash? Way better than scraping the bottom of the Z-fighter barrel. Yamcha isn't even worth getting a boost in fighting strength to be relevant. He literally jobs to jobbers.

The only DBZ I've ever seen was the frieza saga when I was 15. I thought it was awesome and have never seen anything else. Where could I jump back in? Any suggestions. IM SORRY FOR ASKING AN ANIME QUESTION

Then watch everything between frieza saga and the end of the cell saga, and you've seen peak dragonball

Relevant to both discussions:

CbVFN6q.jpg

Watch the full Frieza saga if you haven't, right up until Frieza is defeated, then continue in order.

Next up, the Android saga. There are cyborgs in it... and also this guy:
0NOXBqn.gif

Once you finish DBZ you get another decision point: watch Dragonball GT, or watch Dragonball Super. You cannot watch both; it's impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom