• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Extra Life 2016 - Streaming Games For The Kids!!

200.gif

Oh man, I think I learned how to play Maps on Expert Pro drums once upon a time, don't think I could do it now though (the bridge would probably wreck me). It's super fun to play!

crush7337

Banned
Oh man, I hope Blackened or Dyers Eve comes on.

Blackened was the third song. I think the DLC got pulled at some point, but if Alex already owns it then he should still be able to play it I think. With the DLC importing hell that Rock Band 4 is though maybe you can't import it.

God, I wish Harmonix had swiped Guitar Hero Live's GHTV and added that to Rock Band. I probably wouldn't buy most of the songs being played but I would totally pay for a day/weekend pass to just play all the things.

I have had a toe amputated since i last tried Rock Band drums. I wonder can I still play on expert? It was the second smallest toe, so it should not be too bad.

Sibroma

Neo Member
God, I wish Harmonix had swiped Guitar Hero Live's GHTV and added that to Rock Band. I probably wouldn't buy most of the songs being played but I would totally pay for a day/weekend pass to just play all the things.

Same, I don't seek out a lot of music on my own to listen to so DLC isn't something I care about too much. I love just having the option of "Here's a bunch of good/interesting music you probably haven't heard before, go nuts" instead.

Zaph

Listening to alex drum and chat a bit is far more chill than I thought it would be. He's a lot more relaxed doing something.

Sometimes I forget how much I liked Coheed and Cambria at one point.

Is most of what he's playing DLC because if not this is a pretty badass package of songs.

Probably all DLC.

Sometimes I forget how much I liked Coheed and Cambria at one point.

Is most of what he's playing DLC because if not this is a pretty badass package of songs.

Probably all DLC.

I feel like everything played so far is an import from RB 1/2/3 or DLC. The core RB4 songs were all pretty bad.

Top Bottom