• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Extra Life 2016 - Streaming Games For The Kids!!

Nugg

kcyFf01h.jpg

This picture never fails to make me smile

EDIT: WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Novocaine

Well I guess I'll go check out bundles for RB4 now. Pretty sure I'll be disappointed because it will be way more than I can spend.

FStop7

Banned
Someone once shouted "SHAVE ME!" during the chorus of that Evanesence song and that's the only way I now hear it.

joms5

I tried asking in the GB chat but that thing is flying by too quickly but does Alex actually know how to drum or is all of this due to rockband?

I want to say I remember hearing that he was the drummer in a band at some point..

Kreizler

Neo Member
I tried asking in the GB chat but that thing is flying by too quickly but does Alex actually know how to drum or is all of this due to rockband?

I want to say I remember hearing that he was the drummer in a band at some point..

He really does drum.

strafer

Well Alex im sorry, cant watch anymore. Got some stuff I gotta do.

Will watch the rest on archive.

Farelalwell.

As a dude who sometimes feels like he is the only person on the planet still fucking with pro-drums Rock Band in 2016 this stream is my jam.

As a dude who sometimes feels like he is the only person on the planet still fucking with pro-drums Rock Band in 2016 this stream is my jam.

I feel like I need to go back to it after this stream. I was working on gold starring every song, but now that's probably not likely due to rust.

0l2CvIhh.jpg

Love that this song is in the game.

Lego Rock Band is a secretly good rock band game. It had fun story mode events like destroying Lego buildings and some awesome songs that the whole family would love.

"Crocodile Rock" Elton John
"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" The Police
"The Final Countdown" Europe
"Free Fallin'" Tom Petty
"Ghostbusters" Ray Parker Jr.
"I Want You Back" Jackson 5
"Kung Fu Fighting" Carl Douglas
"Let's Dance" David Bowie
"Song 2" Blur
"Summer of '69" Bryan Adams
"We Are the Champions" Queen
"We Will Rock You" Queen
"You Give Love a Bad Name" Bon Jovi

It also had a Lost Prophets song which creeps me out even more because it's in a kids centered game.

Lego Rock Band is a secretly good rock band game. It had fun story mode events like destroying Lego buildings and some awesome songs that the whole family would love.

"Crocodile Rock" Elton John
"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" The Police
"The Final Countdown" Europe
"Free Fallin'" Tom Petty
"Ghostbusters" Ray Parker Jr.
"I Want You Back" Jackson 5
"Kung Fu Fighting" Carl Douglas
"Let's Dance" David Bowie
"Song 2" Blur
"Summer of '69" Bryan Adams
"We Are the Champions" Queen
"We Will Rock You" Queen
"You Give Love a Bad Name" Bon Jovi

It also had a Lost Prophets song which creeps me out even more because it's in a kids centered game.

The story mode in Lego Rock Band was amazing, super fun experience haha

Top Bottom