• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingocfs

Yeah seems like he's going for the dickish husband/boyfriend roles.

Always liked him as an actor though.

My personal fav role of his...

latest

oti

Banned
What I'm gathering from the Sea of Thieves coverage so far is that it's about one person having to show the other players the map so they can read it. So it's a bout cooperation. Everything else looks odd and kinda bad. Like the combat. Like the looting. So maybe it's more like a full 3D pirate Overcooked?

daveo42

Banned

Wikipedia said:
The story of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san centers around Nyaruko, a formless Lovecraftian-deity of chaos (Nyarlathotep) who can take on the shape of a seemingly ordinary silver-haired girl. Mahiro Yasaka is a normal high school boy who is being chased by a fearsome black alien one night, until Nyaruko saves him. She explains that the creatures from H. P. Lovecraft's works are actually races of aliens, and that she has been sent to Earth by the Space Defense Agency to protect him from being kidnapped by an alien trafficker. Aliens find Mahiro and the Earth strangely attractive, for entertainment, auction or resources. One by one, the Great Old Ones enter Earth illegally. Eventually, Nyaruko and two other Lovecraft-creatures, Cthugha and Hastur, end up being freeloaders at Mahiro's place.[4] Mahiro has become accustomed to his protection detail of Nyarlathotep (Nyaruko), Cthugha, and Hastur making his life fascinating.

This is the most anime thing I have read or seen all fucking day.

Phatmac

Sea of thieves needs more stuff for you to do. Even the crew were bored of the gameplay with them skipping around the video all the time. It seems like a good co-op game, but not for single player.

So they have a game built entirely on cooperation... and then they exit the ship and it turns into Skyrim.

Like, what?
What I'm gathering from the Sea of Thieves coverage so far is that it's about one person having to show the other players the map so they can read it. So it's a bout cooperation. Everything else looks odd and kinda bad. Like the combat. Like the looting. So maybe it's more like a full 3D pirate Overcooked?

Omg, I just realised that East has enough people for Overcooked now. And Gang Beasts.

Multiplayer puppy stream when.

So they have a game built entirely on cooperation... and then they exit the ship and it turns into Skyrim.

Like, what?

Omg, I just realised that East has enough people for Overcooked now. And Gang Beasts.

Multiplayer puppy stream when.

So this thread can become the "Ugh, Giant Bomb is playing Gang Beast and Overcooked Again" Complaining Anticipation Station?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
SoT seems like a game that's boring for 10 hours and then something really fun and amazing happens. And then it's boring for 10 hours again.
Kinda like DayZ

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought the Blitzball in Lawbreakers sounding like Morty was pretty lame then discovered its actually the dude doing the voice

does Rorie know?

oti

Banned
Dude is a high school student protected by roommates who are all based off of Lovecraft's Old Ones to protect him from other lovecraftian space aliens. And one is a teenage girl with silver hair.

We all know you totally love the anime.

I'm still trying to become a mod to ban anyone who even mentions anime or wrestling.

#voteoti

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also Lawbreakers is kind of funny because of their whole 'fuck 60 dollars for a mp only game' and 'fuck season pass shit'(From a dev on Steam)

yet they have preorder skins.....and loot boxes.
Isn't AC Origins doing the same?
I kinda get the feeling that Ubi is trying to find a new template.

WD2 got rid of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom