• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Alex calling out Jeff's beard in this quick look.

Alex hates Jeff.

d5WR3yq.jpg

TraBuch

Banned
Hey guys, this is probably gonna be my last time posting. Just wanted to drop in to my favorite part of GAF and say it's been fun getting to know all of you over the years. It's been real.

Bad Traxx:

Drowning Pool - Bodies
Static X - Push It
Spineshank - Synthetic

This guy gets it.

Hey guys, this is probably gonna be my last time posting. Just wanted to drop in to my favorite part of GAF and say it's been fun getting to know all of you over the years. It's been real.

there was just nowhere else to go after being Ben's pinned tweet, huh

hope everything's good on your end

Catvoca

Banned

Here to talk if you need it bud. Hope everything's alright with you. It's been fun!

Went out and got me a Switch pro controller and man are those things expensive, £64. But man, do they make a fucking difference. I almost can't believe I played the entirety of Zelda without it. Also, preordered Rime, looking forward to that game.

Awesome. Abby & Alex combo is great and the game look sweet as well.

Hope everything is fine on your end and you're always welcomed here. You don't owe us an explanation but it would be nice to know if things are alright at the very least.
Oh man.. I also worked on the Thief reboot and huh... Let's just say I don't want to see or hear about that game lol.

I'm sorry.

Ashby

This is ominous as shit, man. If you're thinking of doing anything rash just think of all the Giant Bomb content you'll miss out on! I know that sound silly but thoughts like that have helped me with dark thoughts in the past.

Fireblend

Banned
Pleasantly surprised we got an Abby quicklook!

Echoing the others' concerns. Hope everything's well.

Aselith

All right, I'll take the damn teammates off of AI. No need to be dramatic!

daveo42

Banned
That Abby QL was good. Nice to hear her getting some game time on the site and look forward to other stuff she does with the crew.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

You alright buddy? This thread won't be same without you

Meneses

Hang in there, TraBuch. We're here if you need to talk (or if you need to read bad opinions about videogames, or well, mostly everything).

Big kiss on the cheek.

Mr. F

Banned

Echoing others in saying it's been dope, and if you need anything you have your GB famiggligia.

Hope all's well.

Ashby

And TraBuch if you want to post again, please do! Nobody's gonna begrudge you not sticking to your word or something silly that like.

Nerokis

I don't post in this thread that often (well, compared to some), but even I found this striking to read. You're definitely a big contributor to the vibe around here, so if you decide to bounce, I hope it's because something amazing happened in your life. Otherwise, feel free to open up. It's quite possible this thread still has something to offer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom