• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

For what it's worth, I thought Jason was great on the most recent Bombcast. He was more active than he has been in a while.

Ben and Rorie!

ocukDSb.png

I will say one thing good about Ben

when him and Brad are in a QL

Brad seems really happier compared to being on QLs with other members of GB

so good for you brad

I have no idea what definition of B-game they're using to determine their selections. Force Unleashed was a huge release with what I would think was a big budget.

I don't know what the budget/marketing for The Force Unleashed was, but from release on September 16, 2008 up to February 2009 it had sold 5.7 million units worldwide across all platforms.

PizzaFace

Banned
I really enjoyed the Force Unleashed, but I fully recognise that's just because of how fun it is to fling bodies with ragdoll physics

I got it on PC years later for like $5, played through half the first level and was like "Nah." Haven't touched it since.

It's real bad. It's like the definition of a forced sequel. Just go read the story where the first one at the very least had a competent story. Really enjoyed the Force Unleashed but the second game even while I enjoyed it somewhat still comes nowhere close to the first game.

daveo42

Banned
I enjoyed Force Unleashed when it came out, but I was also disappointed in how it didn't seem to live up to some of the claims the game tried to make. I went in expecting to be this real awesome and powerful apprentice but the game never got there. It was a decent third person combat with some neat force powers, but not enough blending between powers to take it past just being decent. I avoided the second one all together.

Also, the Star Destroyer portion was meant to be pretty cool but was more a pain in the ass in execution

What if it's the PS2 version of Force Unleashed?

Oof...that sounds like it'd be terrible.

lol I feel like Jeff always would rather do the safe, easy, boring options rather than experiment with more difficult cool shit in games

then he'd be like, "game x was boring i just shot everything with the pistol and was able to win."

Wunder

lol I feel like Jeff always would rather do the safe, easy, boring options rather than experiment with more difficult cool shit in games

then he'd be like, "game x was boring i just shot everything with the pistol and was able to win."

yeah same. To his credit, if a game doesn't give you an incentive or reason to try out other options then it's partly their fault. I feel like sometimes he goes out of his way to make the game force him to try out different options though, rather than exploring it on his own free will.

J_Viper

Ben using kb+m for a third person shooter.

#FireBen

If the game never gives you a reason to experiment, then that's a valid complaint.

Game that forces you to experiment: MGSV

Game that doesn't, much to its detriment: Nier Automata

What if it's the iPhone version?
I'm tired of this iOS coverage from nuke.com

Wunder

Ben using kb+m for a third person shooter.

#FireBen

If the game never gives you a reason to experiment, then that's a valid complaint.

Game that forces you to experiment: MGSV

Game that doesn't, much to its detriment: Nier Automata

I'm tired of this iOS coverage from nuke.com

pubg is a third person shooter, you gonna fire me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom