• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Guys, leave him alone. Hopefully it's nothing major and he'll return soon. We have nothing to speculate about. Let's be thankful he didn't do an account suicide.

daveo42

Banned
Guys, leave him alone. Hopefully it's nothing major and he'll return soon. We have nothing to speculate about. Let's be thankful he didn't do an account suicide.

I agree. There are tons of reasons why someone might leave but it's not on us to figure out why. It's up to the person if they want to share that with us. I just hope all is well on his end and whatever direction life is taking him.

Curufinwe

I dunno if many people here care about NPD sales, but there's an analyst from NPD who posts in the monthly threads now and provides a lot of extra information and analysis.

Real Hero

Not an account suicide, but making a vague public statement like that it easy to think about actual suicide. Can't hurt for people to try and check on him

Ashby

That post read like a cry for help to me. Just "hoping" it's nothing major is sort of irresponsible.

ltxyb3.gif

I hope it gets people to play that game because more people should play that game.

oti

Banned
Bolder than a bag of Doritos prediction

Kinda Funny folds and Greg joins giant bomb.

You heard it here first, folks.

With him doing more paid stuff for publishers I feel like he'll try to emulate Keighley. That doesn't work as a member of GB.

Giganteus

ltxyb3.gif

I hope it gets people to play that game because more people should play that game.
I'm going in completely blind. I've never seen Vanquish, so I'm excited and curious.

That post read like a cry for help to me. Just "hoping" it's nothing major is sort of irresponsible.
It could be read either way, but I agree it's better safe than sorry with stuff like that. Full disclosure, I've been there (not online) and it came across as ambiguous and whatnot, because I didn't want to get caught. You never know.

Volotaire

Code:
[B]Type[/B]             [B]Website[/B]                                [B]YouTube[/B]                                [B]Twitch[/B]                                                                    
No reaction      [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]                
GameSpot         [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]
IGN              [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]
Game Informer    [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]
Easy Allies      [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]
Kinda Funny      [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]               
GiantBomb        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]
FFSTV            [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]
SBF              [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]        [URL="INSERT HERE"]Pre-Show --:-- | Starts -:--:--[/URL]

Hindl

what is he even doing these days?

I need my johnny v/dave lang/adam boyes trainwreck segment

That's what I initially thought of, and then I remember he's not in the industry anymore. I think he's just retired now and enjoying life. He was pretty high up at Disney, I'm sure he got a nice parachute

LiK

That's what I initially thought of, and then I remember he's not in the industry anymore. I think he's just retired now and enjoying life. He was pretty high up at Disney, I'm sure he got a nice parachute

He's been playing video games. Got dem backlog

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff talking about a 'very limited demo' of Destiny 2 for an online game that comes out in 4 months already has me thinking that they in fact probably didnt learn anything from Destiny 1 being rushed out

VANQUISH PLAYDATE INCOMING TODAY

*insert gif of Jeff going WOOOOOOOOOOO here*

This is now the "bitching about why the duders are playing 'Vanquish' like a cover shooter" Anticipation Station.

Also, if Jason is running the video, it is now the "GBGAF bitching about Jason Oestriker" Anticipation Station.

daveo42

Banned
I liked Greg well enough to listen to his old PS show and watch Up At Noon but not enough to follow him to Kinda Funny. I'd watch him on GB, but the site doesn't need another personality and more someone to help with the backend.

I too need to play Vanquish. Maybe I should just drop $2k on a new pc build. My current system is nearly six years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom