• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started playing Overwatch again after a while. Got one legendary skin. Mei.

I don't play Mei.
I have like 4 legendary Mei skins.

I don't like Mei.

Thats like me and Hanzo/Genji. Don't like either but always get more skins for them in boxes.

Reinhardt/Lucio are easily the best OW characters :)

Diancecht

Here we go!

lkhajsdvobex.jpg

Aselith

I'm still not entirely convinced the GBeast crew can keep their own definition of B-Game straight.
They said last time it wasn't about quality! And Force Unleashed had hella marketing behind it.

Pro Tip: It doesn't matter, they do what they want

ArjanN

Rime QL: Brad still brad at puzzles.

Force Unleashed had a fun mechanic, it's not a good game

SIT DOWN DISNEY SHILLS

This. It's well suited for this feature, because you can easily see everything good about it in an hour or two session like this.

I think, we, as a people need to get away from this "A-C" game classification. Hearing Dan say "It is a B game with a A marketing" sounds really stupid.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Never did get around to playing the sequel. I will say, Star Killer is awesome in Soul Calibur 4. Much more enjoyable than Vader or Yoda

Don't. If people thought the first one was bad then let me tell you about STARKILLER'S EVIL CLONE in Force Unleashed 2.

I thought Force Unleashed was hot garbage when it came out, but I can't remember anything about to justify that hatred. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd so maybe that has something to do with it? idk

LiK

I thought Force Unleashed was hot garbage when it came out, but I can't remember anything about to justify that hatred. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd so maybe that has something to do with it? idk

Maybe the canon bothered you? People didn't like the retcon, iirc. But that's all gone now after the Disney purge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom