• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Alex

DH3i6JmXsAEEmre.jpg

Is this his first?

valeo

Dan's icon on Murder Island is always running away when shots are fired.

Alex is actually worse at this, which is why the latest one was a bit hard to watch. Multiple times when he could've revived teammates he just sat in a corner and didn't move.

At least Dan goes out and kills people.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Alex is actually worse at this, which is why the latest one was a bit hard to watch. Multiple times when he could've revived teammates he just sat in a corner and didn't move.

At least Dan goes out and kills people.

So you're saying that the only viable person to be the stream's pov is abby.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
"Those games... have not aged super well. Like the humour of those games."

Some would say they weren't funny to begin with.

Nerokis

"I'm dead!" - Alex
"He's out this window! To the northwest!" - Jeff
"Level 2 helmet here" - Dan

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Hindl

Shit I forgot to watch the Midweek Multiplayer thing with Murder Island. Is that worth it or just like the other Murder Island streams?

Shit I forgot to watch the Midweek Multiplayer thing with Murder Island. Is that worth it or just like the other Murder Island streams?

It's good, a completely different vibe than Murder Island. They play some wild custom games and get to try out the free-cam spectator mode.

Tagyhag

A zero kill chicken dinner is still a chicken dinner, but I really hope Alex continues to keep going for his own or a dinner with kills. They feel much more rewarding.

"I'm dead!" - Alex
"He's out this window! To the northwest!" - Jeff
"Level 2 helmet here" - Dan

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

That scene when Alex is in the house alone, waiting as his friends are getting murdered next door.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/kvwqy01.jpg[/img]

Top Bottom