• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LK6hw1YGTzCaP2P5k_CyVQ.png

Rip

Gbwest cribbing the playdate name confundled everything

oti

Banned
Is there a way to download multiple GB videos at once easily? My Premium runs out today and instead of re-subbing immediately I wanted to wait for their Thanksgiving sale. I wanted to check out Metal Gear Scanlon etc. in the meantime.

I'm in Germany so don't respond with some shady download programs. That stuff is a no-go over here.

Is there a way to download multiple GB videos at once easily? My Premium runs out today and instead of re-subbing immediately I wanted to wait for their Thanksgiving sale. I wanted to check out Metal Gear Scanlon etc. in the meantime.

I'm in Germany so don't respond with some shady download programs. That stuff is a no-go over here.

You can create .m3u playlists for entire series etc. on QLCrew, and then there's probably a way to download every video on such a playlist (if not, you at least get the file names which you can put in some kind of download app)

Beastcast handled the loot box discussion well. I totally agree with them.

Edit: Jeez, Old Dan is back with a vengeance this week huh? That D&D talk.

BTA

Were people really talking shit about Heath bars last night?

I like a good Heath bar. Particularly in ice cream.

the portable argument is the funniest since I know why people think like that, but out of every developer out there Nintendo has famously given the least shits about that distinction with their franchises (See: Mario Kart/Golf/Tennis, Animal Crossing, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Metroid, Mario, and Zelda)

even back when the game boy was first new, nintendo had zero compunctions about putting out sequels to Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kid Icarus, and Balloon Fight on a handheld and saying "yeah this is the real deal sequel"

Strax

the portable argument is the funniest since I know why people think like that, but out of every developer out there Nintendo has famously given the least shits about that distinction with their franchises (See: Mario Kart/Golf/Tennis, Animal Crossing, Kirby, Metroid, Mario, and Zelda)

even back when the game boy was first new, nintendo had zero compunctions about putting out sequels to Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kid Icarus, and Balloon Fight on a handheld and saying "yeah this is the real deal sequel"

Has anybody said you can't make a sequel to a console game on a portable device?
Not being mainline doesn't mean it can't be a sequel imo

Mupod

GBEast needs to play Ur-Quan Masters on a Playdate to atone for thinking Star Control 2 is a turnbased game. I'm assuming Vinny got it mixed up with Master of Orion or something.

But yeah it's funny to me that he wasn't familiar with Star Control 2 considering it's pretty much Mass Effect.

based on that list which is basically "these are all the Mario games about jumping on shit" then I'd add Donkey Kong '94 and Mario vs Donkey Kong just to get extra spicy

Americans, help me. Do we use these to help get our shoes on? Because I swear I never saw one before.

Yeah it’s a shoe horn, old folks use them to put on their 40 year old loafers that don’t actually fit anymore but they cost them a lot if money in the 70s so they don’t want to throw them out.

Stoze

You can download the best music of the year for free.
Man it's weird seeing a detailed render of Pauline.

I guess the last time I've probably seen her in-game was as a sticker in Smash Brawl, never played any of the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games.

Dan just on a run to try and piss everyone off all at once? He just casually drops the "Everything LOTR is shit except the Shadow series" on the beastcast waiting for a reaction.

Of course everyone just ignored him because, I mean, why wouldn't they?

And that D&D talk. From someone who spent over 20 hours raiding with five others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom