• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
AC3 is probably the better game, but I actually had expectations going into it. I learned my lesson by the time Unity came around.

At least Unity had a cool setting. French Revolution with its amazing architecture was way more interesting than the US snoozefest.

Joeku

At least Unity had a cool setting. French Revolution with its amazing architecture was way more interesting than the US snoozefest.

They kind of have opposite problems to me; they shoved way too much "HEY REMEMBER THIS IN AMERICAN HISTORY!?" shit into AC3, but I cannot recall nearly enough in Unity.

Maybe I'm just more familiar with the former.

Phatmac

Strongly disagree. The fact they are bad is exactly why they are great.
She just isn't great at improv. I listen to a lot of improv podcasts so her style of comedy just isn't for me. Her voices are just annoying. The voice modulator is pretty good though.

oti

Banned
Atleast your bad opinions are consistent!

You can't tell me that AC 3 is better than Unity. No way. People just got fed up with AC and Unity did absolutely nothing to change course. Add all the technical difficulties on top and voila. Everyone hates Unity. A boring but still competent game. And better than 3.

I just think the comedy is way too much in the Beastcast. It feels like they fill gaps between their bits with some video game talk. Not my cup of tea.

Diancecht

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I loved Margaret. I really enjoy when Vinny pushes Abby into improv.

"mmmHHMMM."

derFeef

This podcast is somehow infuriating for several reasons... Vinny seems off the rails, Bakalar does not know anything he suggests he knows a lot about, Abby is getting forced to do bad comedy, Xbox having an exclusive "sucks" ... what's happening?

Dan's right about Assassin's Creed.

Yep.

Abby's "mmmHHMMM" is the most soothing sound to me. Always look forward to it.

It's her signature.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This podcast is somehow infuriating for several reasons... Vinny seems off the rails, Bakalar does not know anything he suggests he knows a lot about, Abby is getting forced to do bad comedy, Xbox having an exclusive "sucks" ... what's happening?

Alex is gone.

Now I'm worried about this Beastcast, but by the time I get to it next week it'll hopefully be just another podcast episode in a sea of podcast backlog.

daveo42

Banned
Good god...this popcorn bit...

Weird related story about heating up food items in places you probably shouldn't:
There's a woman at work that puts Amercian cheese singles in her cleavage to make it slightly mealty for her lunch.

Vinny's a cornball

2628596-vinny_mad_what.gif

Weird related story about heating up food items in places you probably shouldn't:
There's a woman at work that puts Amercian cheese singles in her cleavage to make it slightly mealty for her lunch.

No.

Just, no.

No.

I'd let her make me a grilled cheese.

Joeku

G...God Bless America?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Rough week for GB East huh
No, people just complain too damn much and whine about shit that don't matter.

Also what if... Vinny isn't forcing abby to do anything and they're just having fun because they're fun people? And everyone in here is miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom