• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate Vinny trying to get Dan to avoid the hyperbole/say that it's his opinion when he trashes on something. Even if I don't give a shit about AC.

ev0

When I worked at a Starbucks we had a lady that would always try to scam refills by bringing in an obviously used cup, that were at times utterly disgusting looking. Like all brown with stains and on the verge of disintegrating.

It really didnt bug me too much, but it really annoyed me when she couldnt even think her scam through properly. Sometimes she would come in super early and be our very first customer and I'm like "how can you get a refill, we havent served anyone today". Also that would at least force her to get a new cup and reset the silly game.

TraBuch

Banned
They know if you're using used buckets/cups, they just don't care to bring it up because they figure if your life is bad enough where you need to dig around in the trash for free popcorn and drinks, there's no reason to make it worse by embarrassing you.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also how are you getting refills at a cinema anyway?

I usually get a popcorn + drink, finish them off while watching and then I'm gone.

Also how are you getting refills at a cinema anyway?

I usually get a popcorn + drink, finish them off while watching and then I'm gone.

Exactly, or you smuggle in shop bought shit if you're a cheap fuck, a legitimate strategy.

Not a legitimate strategy: taking the cups full of people's dregs and washing it in a shit-stained public bathroom then getting a refill and drinking it.

Remind me never to take popcorn Or sofa from dan

2664058-0298306966-Ja74l.gif

Mr. F

Banned
I came in here to shit on Beastcast bits but then Vinny said Evil Genius 2 is coming and that is the most pleasant of pleasant surprises. Looooved the first.

Movie theaters generally don't care too much about soda/popcorn abuse because it would cost them more to police it than what the product is worth.

EDIT: Also the employees making minimum wage are not paid enough to care.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean I could be wrong, I kinda blanked out at parts.

Also don't worry man. We're the no. 1 phone OS on the market. We rule, they drool.

Pfft, everyone knows Apple makes the one true phone. Bend the knee to your rightful king you filthy Android users.

Kidding.

This Castlevania on Netflix is gonna make me subscribe to Netflix for the first time ever just for 4 fucking episodes. Bring it on.
whats he referring to

SGDQ. The Tetris setup yesterday(8 player race) was ridiculous. It took an hour or so and the run in total was less than 15 minutes.
AC story is convoluted. MGS is a succinct and beautiful masterpiece.

Indeed. Kojima went far up his own ass but he went so in the most beautiful way possible
No, people just complain too damn much and whine about shit that don't matter.

Also what if... Vinny isn't forcing abby to do anything and they're just having fun because they're fun people? And everyone in here is miserable.

Me and you, we on the same page.

We really REALLY need a Jeff's'Hold'em premium content where he goes through and talks about everything he has in his garage.

Mr. F

Banned
Not to be the 'what do they do all day' guy but it was kind of frustrating to hear them speculate on features of the Switch online app that were literally covered yesterday

Quonny

I was crying in the grocery store listening to the Jeremiah bit. Literally had to stop and lean against my cart and just laugh for a good 15 seconds. People were looking at me and all I could do was blurt out "sorry" and point to my earphones while catching my breath.

Holy shit that was so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom