• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

Interesting that people merely saying they didn't like the Australian bit automatically means they're miserable and hate the Beastcast.

oti

Banned
Interesting that people merely saying they didn't like the Australian bit automatically means they're miserable and hate the Beastcast.

We're in the internet! There are only two options:

1) Best thing EVAAAAH
2) GARBAGE

Pick one.

No, people just complain too damn much and whine about shit that don't matter.

Also what if... Vinny isn't forcing abby to do anything and they're just having fun because they're fun people? And everyone in here is miserable.

Think you nailed it ;)

Diancecht

2628596-vinny_mad_what.gif

No.

Just, no.

No.

Where is this gif from?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Wait...wasn't their reasoning always "it counts if you can buy it"? I'm pretty sure that was their rule.

It doesn't matter what the rule was in the past, they WILL make up new rules if that's what it takes to get PUBG in consideration.

Is crash actually any good? I only played it at a friends house once as a kid. Never owned a PS1 so I have never really played one

Hindl

Is crash actually any good? I only played it at a friends house once as a kid. Never owned a PS1 so I have never really played one
The 1st one is and always was bad. The next 2 were good at the time (although they weren't my type of platformers), haven't played them recently to see if they hold up

oti

Banned

I played them back then when I had a Vita still. Still totally playable games to this day. Nothing incredible but still good platformers.

Gotcha, thanks guys, have been curious about that with all the talk in here lately about it haha.

PRetty excited for the weekend, planning on watching the rest of SGDQ and hopefully beating Horizon! I am enjoying Horizon a lot, even if the combat is trivial ever since getting the epic (purple) weapons.

Telfo

The beastcast is infinitely more fun since Abby arrived.

how are they gonna have that whole AC conversation without one mention of the best one in Brotherhood????

I mean the used popcorn bags is bad enough but the real gross bit is the used cups. I mean come on Dan, you have a fucking decently paid job and work all the marks to sell t-shirts and books, buy a fucking cup of Pepsi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom