• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Sure are pumping out the shirts lately

times must be rough

I do wonder how much money these make. GB isn't really about the merchandise for me. But maybe that's because I'm in Europe. I remember having to pay a hefty premium with my first sub for a shirt I didn't want.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I can't imagine they're much more expensive to make than the other shirts since they kind of just jacked already existing art for them

I mean they pay the artists pretty sure.

If they don't it'll be severely uncool, but I think we would have heard about it if that's the case.

killroy87

Hmm, those shirts are a bit too kitcshy for me. I'm a fan of more minimal designs, I'd never wear that nobody wins one. It's a good design though.

Antiwhippy

I'm not saying they stole the art or anything, I'm just saying it's probably cheaper than commissioning original art

I mean it depends on what the artist's rates are. Might be cheaper to buy an existing piece than doing hourly rates though.

Less lead time to have an art ready already too.

Gurrry

A lot of criticism of GB lately, some of it rightly just, some of it seems a little selfish.

But the only thing that matters is that THEY BRING BACK THE POWERBOMBCAST!

(or atleast some sort of wrestling content, like a films and 40 watching old ppvs)

Ashby

Nier Automata Ending E. WOW.
Did you do it? I did. I felt cleansed. Off to listen to the AlexXWaypoint spoiler cast. I bet Alex did it too.

A lot of criticism of GB lately, some of it rightly just, some of it seems a little selfish.

(or atleast some sort of wrestling content, like a films and 40 watching old ppvs)

I would love for all wrestling talk to be contained to a separate podcast.

Wait,
how is it fake?

Also I did because I'm not a goddamn monster.

I'm sure it uploads your name or whatever but there's no way that there is a finite number of helper ships, because each player uses up way more than they contribute. It wouldn't be possible to help every player if that were the case.

This is a suggestion we can all get behind.

Actually, though, the Friday Dota2 show was the first piece of Giant Bomb Dota2 content I've consumed. Liked it quite a bit.

Antiwhippy

I'm sure it uploads your name or whatever but there's no way that there is a finite number of helper ships, because each player uses up way more than they contribute. It wouldn't be possible to help every player if that were the case.

Duh. I mean the cloud sacrifice server can copy data. All it matter is that you upload your data.

Didn't Jeff once say that they were gonna be doing some wrestling thing to replace the Powerbombcast? So much for that, eh?

He didn't say they were going to do it. He said they're trying to think of a new way to bring it back, make it more interesting and all that from what I remember.

They should do AI tournaments in Fire Pro and bring back The Powerbombcast.

The twist would be that they'd talk about the events of the tournaments instead of real wrestling

Salarians

Abby hasn't finished Wolfenstein because she's been spending four hours a night in DOTA, training to defeat Ben

Edit:
Gamespot sent me an email with the subject New Game of Thrones season 7 trailer reveals what's coming soon

I think they'll probably bring the powerbombcast back when wrestling is good.

So never.

1399305-never.jpg

Didn't Jeff once say that they were gonna be doing some wrestling thing to replace the Powerbombcast? So much for that, eh?

Don't worry about Flight Club, Dave'll still be around, man.

oti

Banned
I'm really looking forward to seeing them play Fortnite. Game looks great, but I don't think I understand what you actually do in that game. Plus a bazillion menues apparently.

hey guys i bought splatoon 2 and i think its good

Splatoon 2 good.

hey guys i bought splatoon 2 and i think its good

Should arrive to me tomorrow or Monday. I suspect most people will forget about it though in a week or two like the first game. The only people who will stick with it are those that are balls deep in the MP(I'm not one of those people). I don't know why though, I don't feel as excited for it as I did the first one. It indeed just seems to be more Splatoon and that's not necessarily a bad thing, just fine.

I think Powerbombcast will come back once Dan commits to liking NJPW instead of WWE. That's a whole new obsession to get behind.

Also #RIPDaryl

BearPawB

Banned
I'm really looking forward to seeing them play Fortnite. Game looks great, but I don't think I understand what you actually do in that game. Plus a bazillion menues apparently.

Splatoon 2 good.

See, i can agree with Oti!

Im honestly surprised how much i like Splatoon 2

Although i don't know if I love ranked matches so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom