• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
FML, look at this #content backlog

Unfinished: Destiny 2
Gigantic QL
Jar Time with Jeff 7/20/17
The End is Nigh QL
Splatoon 2 QL
Thank God It's FriDota
Beast in the East Supplemental
UPF 7/21/17
Best of Giant Bomb: The Human Element

God damn.

Someone tell me what's worth it.

Hasney

Burger place near me does two beef burger patties topped with american cheese toppd with buttermilk fried chicken breast topped with halloumi. Thatll do.

Gigantic QL
The End is Nigh QL
Splatoon 2 QL
Thank God It's FriDota
UPF 7/21/17

God damn.

Don't bother with Destiny 2 or DOTA unless you like raw ass DOTA.

oti

Banned

Gigantic QL
The End is Nigh QL
Splatoon 2 QL
Thank God It's FriDota
UPF 7/21/17

God damn.

Skip Destiny. They'll do a QL anyway.
Watch the Splatoon QL. Skip the UPF segment.
Watch 20 minutes of Gigantic. The rest is just chaos.
Jar Time no idea. Just read the Tumblr answers Twin Tails links on here.
Skip the End is Nigh.
Skip Dota if you don't care about Dota.
BitE is fun.
Watch UPF. Always watch UPF.
Best of GB is just a Sunshine recap.

Salarians

this

MPd0ZrI.jpg
is the best

Meneses

Just played the Destiny 2 beta.

Something about it feels off. Shooting doesn't feel as satisfying, and the weapon distribution is weird.

I played hundreds of hours of the first one but I don't know about this one.

Never really cared for CFA all that much. I live in the South where people are nuts for it, but it's just not that good to me. If I ever go I usually get chicken tenders.

Scizzy

Unfinished: Destiny 2 - fun, but I like destiny
Gigantic QL - haven't watched it
Jar Time with Jeff 7/20/17 - fun, but a normal Jar Time so only watch if you appreciate Jeff
The End is Nigh QL - fun, good Brad frustration, interesting sandwich discussion
Splatoon 2 QL - fun
Thank God It's FriDota - not for me, not interested in Dota
Beast in the East Supplemental - not for me, stopped watching a dozen episodes ago
UPF 7/21/17 - slightly above average UPF
Best of Giant Bomb: The Human Element - watch the second Steal My Sunshine if you haven't

Just played the Destiny 2 beta.

Something about it feels off. Shooting doesn't feel as satisfying, and the weapon distribution is weird.

I played hundreds of hours of the first one but I don't know about this one.

I dont like how they mellowed out the PVP.

Everyone having a totally OP super in Destiny 1 added a level of chaos to it I enjoyed. Now its "balanced" aka not as fun and kinda boring.

Other then that, the strike seemed totally fine. A good, solid strike. And the story mission had story. Not so much of the Bungie Sandbox yet though

Hindl

Never really cared for CFA all that much. I live in the South where people are nuts for it, but it's just not that good to me. If I ever go I usually get chicken tenders.

I visited Nashville recently and went to Cook Out. Why are Southerners not constantly evangelizing Cook Out?

ryseing

They sell just the filets from the chicken sandwiches now. Get one of those with a fork/knife and some honey roasted BBQ.

I visited Nashville recently and went to Cook Out. Why are Southerners not constantly evangelizing Cook Out?

I evangelize it all the time, yo. Cheerwine floats are God's gift to humanity.

That and shrinking the player size for PVP killed it. I only really like the maps with vehicles.

Yeah. I am surprised Bungie are going smaller scope with it.

One of old Halo's big defining was the big maps with vehicles and I am a bit surprised they are trying to keep vehicle combat away from Destiny for whatever reason.

Would have been a great way to shake up PVP and PVE if they rolled more of that kind of gameplay into it.

It was the direction I assumed they would go after D1 but clearly I was wrong

Hindl

They sell just the filets from the chicken sandwiches now. Get one of those with a fork/knife and some honey roasted BBQ.

I evangelize it all the time, yo. Cheerwine floats are God's gift to humanity.
As you should the place is great for late night drunk food
Because it's not that great. The tray is good food for a budget, but the quality isn't all that.

I'd take Cook Out over pretty much any fast food place besides Taco Bell, Popeye's, Raising Cane's, and maybe Wendy's. Definitely over Five Guys. The fact that I can get a burger, quesadilla, fries, and a milkshake for $7 is crazy. If I had Cook Out growing up I'd evangelize it the way I do with Wawa

Hindl

Though knowing how I ate during childhood in the relatively health-conscious Northeast, I probably would already have diabetes and a precursor to hypertension if I grew up in the South

Though knowing how I ate during childhood in the relatively health-conscious Northeast, I probably would already have diabetes and a precursor to hypertension if I grew up in the South

I grew up in the north (PA) and went to college in the south (VT in VA) and my god, learning about biscuits and gravy at the very least was like learning there was a heaven.

Hindl

Oh shit
Also, I just don't get the hype for the Dualies.
It's not the Dualies so much as the roll. Jeff is huge on mobility, see: Titanfall 2 and Advanced Warfare
I grew up in the north (PA) and went to college in the south (VT in VA) and my god, learning about biscuits and gravy at the very least was like learning there was a heaven.
Same, growing up in South Jersey, like I said, it was all about Wawa. But there's a diner by me in Boston (I know, as far away from the South as you can get), and they do an amazing Biscuits and Gravy. And Chicken and Cornbread Waffles for that matter. A giant waffle with three big fried chicken tenders, served with a pint of sausage gravy. My heart is racing at the end whenever I get it, I can't imagine a full life of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom