• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
because titanfall 2 is really fucking fun

Secretly the best shooter this generation. Overwatch was fun for a while (spent at least 200 hours playing), but after hitting your skill ceiling the game gets more frustrating than anything else, anytime I spend most of my matches criticizing random teammates, it's time to move on.

Ashby

Finally finished Nier Automata. Splatoon 2 is in heavy rotation but which of these single player games in my backlog should I play next: DOOM, The Last Guardian or FFXV?

UPF was alright. Love the shirts, definitely will get the Nobody Wins one.
FML, look at this #content backlog

Unfinished: Destiny 2
Gigantic QL
Jar Time with Jeff 7/20/17
The End is Nigh QL
Splatoon 2 QL
Thank God It's FriDota
Beast in the East Supplemental
UPF 7/21/17
Best of Giant Bomb: The Human Element

God damn.

Someone tell me what's worth it.
The End is Nigh(secret Breaking Brad + Ben & Jeff talk sandwiches)
BITE
Jar Time
UPF

I watched everything except for Best of & the Dota thing as it's not my thing. I'd probably only watch it if they bring in special guests or make up Dan like rules.
I drew a thing in Splatoon 2.

F9Ik5WT.jpg

https://twitter.com/ALumpOfCole/status/888910544090021888
Incredible stuff. Love it.
Finally finished Nier Automata. Splatoon 2 is in heavy rotation but which of these single player games in my backlog should I play next: DOOM, The Last Guardian or FFXV?

Doom then TLG then FFXV.

Well I watched BiTE, End is Nigh and the Best of.

Now I'm watching a movie. I'll save UPF and Jar Time for later.

I need to get in the mindset that I don't need to watch everything, that's what the Best Of vids are for.

Especially since I'm a sophisticated man with a wife and a salary.

jk I don't have a wife.

nor am I sophisticated lol

Well I didnt exclude them

Games like League or dota or PUBG arent repetitive cause theyre always different

Everything else tho

Hot repetitive garbage

I'm pretty late to watching this game, saw a few of Waypoint's streams and the past 3 or so Giant Bomb ones, but it's pretty repetitive to watch. I'm sure it's really fun to play, but the amount of time I spend watching people loot similar looking houses for a majority of the time only to miss some shots and die is souring me on the features. The spicy stuff GB is pushing helped, but they haven't really been streaming the most spicy players.

Gotta be honest, it would be kinda great if Giant Bomb goes from PLEASE STOP!! releasing busted unfinished games to awarding a Early Access game GOTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom