• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

53VACay.gif

Jeff is a loving cat owner. He doesn't need to see that.

oE849MB.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jeff is a loving cat owner. He doesn't need to see that.

You say loving, but he said during UPF he wants to do this to his cat.

G5BMKgs.jpg

Not exactly, but when I searched for the cut he described this came up and I just didn't care about any other pictures at that point.

Finally finished Nier Automata. Splatoon 2 is in heavy rotation but which of these single player games in my backlog should I play next: DOOM, The Last Guardian or FFXV?

Give The Last Guardian a shot. You'll either love it or hate it from my experience. DOOM is pretty good right now. I would wait another year for FFXV.

Hindl

what did he do

is it the dark showers

On UPF he said he had high blood pressure or something and his doctor gave him medication for it. But after being diagnosed he had to cut down on salt and realized salt is what makes most things taste good. So now he just keeps eating salt and just takes double his daily dose of his medicine to counteract it

On UPF he said he had high blood pressure or something and his doctor gave him medication for it. But after being diagnosed he had to cut down on salt and realized salt is what makes most things taste good. So now he just keeps eating salt and just takes double his daily dose of his medicine to counteract it

He has upped his daily intake of one tic tac to a second one

oh no

oh nooo

rorie please stop with the margaritas

I know they're good but you need to continue your dark showers

oti

Banned
But it's THEIR List!!!

Yeah remember divekick. It captures the #bestmomentsoffightinggames.

To he fair though, 3D Land was also on Patrick. If the Mario guy doesn't play the Mario game, it's not surprising the game doesn't end up on the list.

But yes, I don't get Divekick.

Edit: Wait, 3D Land or 3D World? Neither of those were on their lists? Damn.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The lack of a backfill in Splatoon 2 though is straight up unacceptable

especially when this is your big online thing to push 'hey you should pay for our online' with

oti

Banned
The lack of a backfill in Splatoon 2 though is straight up unacceptable

especially when this is your big online thing to push 'hey you should pay for our online' with

It's really weird how they straight up ignored that. Wasted three minutes everytime that happens.

To he fair though, 3D Land was also on Patrick. If the Mario guy doesn't play the Mario game, it's not surprising the game doesn't end up on the list.

But yes, I don't get Divekick.

Edit: Wait, 3D Land or 3D World? Neither of those were on their lists? Damn.

3DWorld was vintage Alex pulling the "I want to mention this not but fight for it" card.

Harpuia

3DWorld was vintage Alex pulling the "I want to mention this not but fight for it" card.

Hm looking at the list Alex definitely would have had a really hard time doing that. The whole crew had an odd penchant for Rogue Legacy. Maybe there's an alternate universe where they kicked divekick off the list. I'm at least 70% sure the argument for that was "divekick has GOT to be on the list guys".

maybe gone home or bioshock perhaps

Zeroro

Hey, everybody. I'm new here. I visited this thread more than any other up until my activation, so I thought it'd make most sense to make an introductory post here!

Now that that's out of the way, and for the purpose of being on topic, I'd just like to say that they should totally bring back Scrub League. That was a dope feature for the short amount of time that it existed.

Joeku

Hey, everybody. I'm new here. I visited this thread more than any other up until my activation, so I thought it'd make most sense to make an introductory post here!

Now that that's out of the way, and for the purpose of being on topic, I'd just like to say that they should totally bring back Scrub League. That was a dope feature for the short amount of time that it existed.
Welcome! How long you follow GB for?

What feature would you like to bitch about? There's a waiting list on a few of them.

Zeroro

Welcome! How long you follow GB for?

What feature would you like to bitch about? There's a waiting list on a few of them.

I've been a fan since 2012, when I was about 16; I realize I'm younger than most in the community! Can't really remember how I came across the site exactly, but I do remember that the 06/28/12 TNT was one of the first things I saw.

To answer the second question: none, haha.

YFCDuPz.gif

Welcome!

They don't have the bodies to do a scrub league anymore.

i bet if PUBG had an international it'd be the biggest game ever

you have 100 games to determine the finalists, the winner of each one gets put into the finalist pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom