• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit

It's not the Dualies so much as the roll. Jeff is huge on mobility, see: Titanfall 2 and Advanced Warfare

Same, growing up in South Jersey, like I said, it was all about Wawa. But there's a diner by me in Boston (I know, as far away from the South as you can get), and they do an amazing Biscuits and Gravy. And Chicken and Cornbread Waffles for that matter. A giant waffle with three big fried chicken tenders, served with a pint of sausage gravy. My heart is racing at the end whenever I get it, I can't imagine a full life of that

My family is actually from Wawa township, and now living outside of DC, we're starting to get a couple Wawas here. Even close to home and work. It's throwing me off a bit, but, I'm enjoying Hoagiefest and evangelizing to coworkers.

Hindl

My family is actually from Wawa township, and now living outside of DC, we're starting to get a couple Wawas here. Even close to home and work. It's throwing me off a bit, but, I'm enjoying Hoagiefest and evangelizing to coworkers.
Yeah it's my favorite part of going home. Although, I have to be honest. Wawa's sandwich quality has declined recently. I think it's partly them branching their menu out (I mean, now you can get quesadillas, focaccia bread pizzas, and burritos), and the bigger part is them switching from the Amoroso rolls. It's now "ok this is a pretty good footlong sub for $5.50" instead of "wow that's actually a damn good sandwich that I can customize down to the topping without worrying about a human messing up the order"

shade-vfx-post.jpg

Splatoon 2's biggest negative was always going to be Jeff saying that it's another one of those. If Jeff's actually on-board this time, I could see Beast ramrodding it onto the bottom reaches of the list.

Pretty much guaranteed to have 3 Nintendo exclusives in the Top 10 this year. Has that ever happened before? Heck, has two happened before?

2014 had Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, and Shovel Knight if we go by the very loose sense of the word exclusive where PC doesn't count.

2015 had Splatoon and Mario Maker.

Link between worlds, Mario 3D Land

3D World wasn't on the 2013 list because they needed to make space for classics like Divekick and Bioshock Infinite.

Fun note: A Link Between Worlds was both the first Nintendo game and first Japanese game to make the Giant Bomb goty liat.

Salarians

a video game podcast getting physical postcards from around the world with people sharing birthdays, weddings, baby births and such is very sweet and nice

For real. Dunno what it's like in the US, but the UK breakfast bagels are greasy on the outside and then just have no taste to them.
I live in a part of the US where good bagels are very plentiful and very delicious so, when I have the option, I'd rather get a bagel sandwich from my local deli instead of McDonald or Dunking Donuts with their weird frozen round dough things

to my understanding, the US is a bagel wasteland when you leave the NY/NJ area

Hindl

to my understanding, the US is a bagel wasteland when you leave the NY/NJ area
Very true. Boston, which relatively isn't even that far from NY, has shit bagels. And with NY it's even more limited to the city, NJ is pretty much statewide. You go up to Utica or Albany and they suck
Anybody wanna play Splatoon 2?

EDIT: Damn, how many Jersey GB-GAF people we got?
I'm in Boston now so I dunno if that counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom