• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundtest

Banned
please everyone, let's focus our attention to matters more central to the site itself.

Like, for example, why is there another Dota premium feature when no one asked for this and also will brad work one day

Someone who claims to use "cuck" ironically might not have actually used it ironically and might actually subscribe to the suite of beliefs and behaviors of people who don't use that term ironically? SHOCKER.

Hasney

Wrestling QL in T minus four minutes.

And this is a doozy of a game. if Fire Pro is sublime and plays like a good wrestling match should, this is some kids backyard fed jumping off the roof.

One of those games that you can see all the bullshit, but it's somehow endearing.

soundtest

Banned
wait, the dota feature is free? my bad

i still stand by it being a feature no one asked for tho. I'd rather they do farmville again and that was not good. They finally have something somewhat interesting with the KH stuff and it seems destined to be forgotten alongside the half a dozen other features west has abandoned over the last couple of years.

Harpuia

It's the industry airing out their dirty laundry. It's good in the long run, because now all the affected parties get to be vindicated and Nick has to apologize or probably be forced out of the industry. I'm fairly sure Justin/Griffin have probably sat the dude down and are going "the fuck man?"... if they didn't know about this. Which I hope isn't the case.

I hope it doesn't matter to people the degree to which whatever he did was, he still did some gross things to people. When you work somewhere you want to make it enjoyable and not associate negative things with it. You also do not want to feel afraid of being part of it. People tend to fall into best friend syndrome with internet/celebrities but they should really be held accountable for what they do.

2954748-cp_wrestlingrevolution3d_ql_08032017.00_28_10_05.still001.jpg

Quick Look: Wrestling Revolution 3D
Alex and Dan explore the world of wrestling with stars like Hank Slogan, Thunder Tiger, and Slick Dude.

daveo42

Banned
That Nick Robinson stuff sucks, especially if it's something that's been going on for some time. Real shitty.

In other news, Beastcast continues to be amazing.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
vinny was on fire for the first fifteen mins of the beastcast this week

Rainmaker

Banned
I can't believe they're still making this wrestling game. It's nearly the same as it was during the first iteration years and years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom