• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright duders, I still have very little free time, but I'm going to try and squeeze in some GB content. Would you recommend I check out the latest Bombcast or Beastcast?

Rewatching the GBE Megadate.

Hire Merry. Ship Dan back west. Everyone wins
(except Dan)

Twitch has nap rooms and provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think CBSi can compete when they only sometimes provide bagels that just end up stolen by CNET.

DEENNRCUMAAqCc-.jpg:large

for exclusive use by inkfluencers

Wow

FF15 really sucks at chapter 8 onwards. I never thought I'd miss the tedious fetch quests.

This is pretty much where the game goes into freefall all the way to the very last chapter or two. Then it ends great and you get a post credit cutscene that's better than everything else you saw during the game, enjoy!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Prompto is the most relateable character in FF15 because halfway through he feels like he REALLY doesnt want to be there but forces himself through it

which is how I feel

Fireblend

Banned
How do you guys force yourself to keep playing games you aren't enjoying?

I don't. If there's something specific I'm not enjoying, or it's a case of me not understanding something about the game then I make an effort to approach it differently or try to understand it better, but if that doesn't work or I just don't like the core mechanics then I just stop playing.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
chapter 13 was the worse level ever

Did they finish that patch to add a story to chapter 13 yet? The awful design of everything in the world of that game made it easy to not care beyond laughing my ass off when I found out that patch was in development.

Operation Maidwatch might be the best P5 moment. It is definitely the thing where I thought "maaan I wish I could see Jeff and Vinny's reaction to this"

BearPawB

Banned
So I started playing Ori finally. And was really enjoying it. Then Mary mentioned Hollow Knight, so I started playing that.

I clearly can’t go back and forth between them. Gotta decide which to focus on first.

Ori plays and looks better, but Hollow Knight seems to have more interesting world/systems.

Both seem very very good. How long is Ori (definitive)?

PUBG's "chicken dinner" seems like a lock for Best Moment by virtue of its mass appeal to the crew. Alex will almost certainly champion Nier, but will have no allies so it will get a runners-up. Third place will be some Super Mario Odyssey hat thing. BotW will be excluded because there's no consensus on its best moment--everyone will have a unique one.

Y'all know it's true.
Operation Maidwatch might be the best P5 moment. It is definitely the thing where I thought "maaan I wish I could see Jeff and Vinny's reaction to this"
Naw... In terms of comedy, it's definitely the Morgana button mashing moment.

So I started playing Ori finally. And was really enjoying it. Then Mary mentioned Hallow Knight, so I started playing that.

I clearly can’t go back and forth between them. Gotta decide which to focus on first.

Ori plays and looks better, but Hallow Knight seems to have more interesting world/systems.

They're both top tier Metroidvanias, but with different playstyles. Ori is about 10 hrs and is much more briskly paced. Hollow Knight is 30 hrs with a much slower, Souls-like pace.

oti

Banned
So I started playing Ori finally. And was really enjoying it. Then Mary mentioned Hallow Knight, so I started playing that.

Ori plays and looks better, but Hallow Knight seems to have more interesting world/systems.

8.5h according to HLTB
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=36755

I'm halfway through so far. Enjoyed it quite a bit but the frustrating segments are super frustrating. It's on pause for now.

There's a story on GameSpot that PUBG is guaranteed to leave early access by October.

Lock it in.

Nein.

What incentive does PU have to come out of early access? Can't he just leave the game there in perpetuity? Sorta like Gmail being in beta for a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom