• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home

I would sub again if I wasn't already subbed for quite a while already, just because of that Eye of the Tiger rendition.

renitou

Are subscribers able to download videos, or has that yet to be sorted out post buyout?

Worth a sub for that functionality, but otherwise disinterested.

Dany

Banned
Are subscribers able to download videos, or has that yet to be sorted out post buyout?

Worth a sub for that functionality, but otherwise disinterested.

You can get RSS feeds for the videos, that I run through iTunes, so I can watch glorious HD quick looks o y tv. Worth it

JAVK

Just a heads up;

I done the re-up. Got the code in my email but when I went to apply it I got an error. However it still seemed to extend my membership to 2013.

Fox Mulder

I was really close to subscribing right before the whiskey split because Tested and GB were two of my go to sites, but is it worth it now that I'm just getting GB content now?

I haven't been to gamespot since high school and don't really care about comic vine.

GOD DAMN IT
It's difficult to grammar when you're stirring chili with one hand and typing with the other.

edit:
I was really close to subscribing right before the whiskey split because Tested and GB were two of my go to sites, but is it worth it now that I'm just getting GB content now?

I haven't been to gamespot since high school and don't really care about comic vine.
Look back through the premium content pages. I think the past year's content versus what they did prior speaks for itself.

Think I'm gonna buy a year sub for 35$ tomorrow. Do you guys think they'll still have some left by tomorrow? Am I paranoid? How fast are they going?

Think I'm gonna buy a year sub for 35$ tomorrow. Do you guys think they'll still have some left by tomorrow? Am I paranoid? How fast are they going?
I don't think they sold out during the thanksgiving one, so I think you'll be fine.

Brad has gone mad with power. That, or Patrick and Alexis said they were going on vacation and he would be responsible for all video duties now.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Brad Shoemaker ‏ @bradshoemaker Close
In today's "this job never stops getting weirder" moment, I'm gonna need a shower when I get home.

Patrick Klepek ‏ @patrickklepek Close
There is so much dust on me, and I think I held a sledgehammer. Sure, Monday, sure.

Hope there is video of this madness.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Do you think there is any chance I can sell whatever gamespot coupon they are giving out for anything? Honestly would rather have 10$ than even a lifetime gamespot premium account.

Haunted

Brad Shoemaker ‏ @bradshoemaker Close
In today's "this job never stops getting weirder" moment, I'm gonna need a shower when I get home.

Patrick Klepek ‏ @patrickklepek Close
There is so much dust on me, and I think I held a sledgehammer. Sure, Monday, sure.
I love Mondays.

Not sure why, but I find this so funny coming from Trick.
I keep telling everyone that Patrick is the secret funniest guy on the crew. It's impossible for me to not hear his voice when reading the last line.

Holy shit how the hell did vinny put 70 hours into deus ex?
I nearly lost it when he said "I got kinda bored with it..."

WELL NO SHIT VINNY

Is the premium subs worth it? Just got a paycheck and feel like blowing some cash :p

I think so. The transition has interrupted some of the semi regular video series like Random PC and Load Your Last Save but if this is your first time subscribing you have hours and hours of premium videos to catch up on anyway.

theRizzle

Is the premium subs worth it? Just got a paycheck and feel like blowing some cash :p

I think it's definitely worth it. Especially at 35 bucks. You will get hours and hours of content for that money.

My favorite stuff on GB right now is Jar Time. Jeff rarely gets that serious and "real", even on the podcast.

Risible

I was one the fence about getting a sub - $35 and the chance to see Vinny losing his fucking mind dealing with his newborn drove me over the edge.

I am now a proud GB subscriber and just watched Greatest King Caravella make his video debut.

I can't remember my first DX:HR time exactly, but I guess it was 30 or so. I cannot imagine how it could take 70. Like, unless you were playing multiple games of it side by side or stopping to stare at every wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom