• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should make a new thread for this. Love your work BTW. Thanks!

Thanks for listening! I would create a new thread but I'm still locked out of being able to do that; Junior Member I guess. If somebody else wants to make a new thread encompassing all of the Giant Bombcast best-ofs (and even the rest of our gaming podcast best-ofs -- Idle Thumbs, GFW Radio, 1UP Yours etc) I'd really appreciate it.

OMG Aero

I think it says something about Giant Bomb that we all watched a 5 minute long upside down video and didn't think it was a mistake.

Ughhhh, as a former 360 only gamer that's now a PS3 only gamer, it breaks my heart in thirty places to know that a new Trials game is out. I want it. So. badly.

sixghost

Thanks for listening! I would create a new thread but I'm still locked out of being able to do that; Junior Member I guess. If somebody else wants to make a new thread encompassing all of the Giant Bombcast best-ofs (and even the rest of our gaming podcast best-ofs -- Idle Thumbs, GFW Radio, 1UP Yours etc) I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for doing these. '09 bombcast was probably their best year.

Gomu Gomu

Perhaps this deserves its own thread, but I'll post it here seeing as I don't yet have that capability: This Year returns with another gaming best-of, this time for the 2009 year of the Giant Bombcast. We've previously done best-ofs for the 2008 and 2011 years, and we're slowly patching together the years in between. So here's the 2009 year! The best-of clocks in at just under 7 hours.

You can download the MP3 directly here, and you can subscribe to the show's RSS feed.

Special guests
T0YdZ.png

Row A (left to right): Leigh Alexander, Ulf Andersson, Adam Boyes, Mike Bilder
Row B: Gunnar Johansson, Jared Rea, Matt Rorie, Giancarlo Varanini
Row C: John Vignocchi

Awwww yeeaaah. Can't wait to listen to some of the best Giant Bomb moments ever.

Who knew marker boards were so resilient? I need to make a storm shelter out of them or something.

edit: Poor Patrick has to follow Vinny's natural lumberjack nature...

Haha Watching Patrick's turn on the sledge hammer with his pink hardhat on actually made me crack up. The sledgehammer weighs more than he does.

Breaking shit to royalty free rock and roll music is always pretty bad ass.

It should just be 20 hours of Leigh Alexander (make new content if there aren't 20 hours!). My favourite bombcasts ever.

Always interesting to see polar opposite opinions to my own on here. I shall be skipping through the parts with her in the "best of" podcast.

Great work again on the "best of", though. They're excellent

MarkusRJR

Wait so what's happening with the memberships? I haven't visited Giant Bomb since they changed over to CBS (there wasn't many quick looks) and I'm wondering if they're keeping memberships. I kinda want to get a year subscription if they are keeping them, but I don't want to spend the money on it and find out it just goes to a Gamespot account or something (wasn't that the original plan?).

JAVK

Wait so what's happening with the memberships? I haven't visited Giant Bomb since they changed over to CBS (there wasn't many quick looks) and I'm wondering if they're keeping memberships. I kinda want to get a year subscription if they are keeping them, but I don't want to spend the money on it and find out it just goes to a Gamespot account or something (wasn't that the original plan?).

This should answer your questions:
http://www.giantbomb.com/news/update-giant-bomb-premium-accounts-on-sale/4083/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom