• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl looking at you in class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grakl

The lines were drawn quickly (whole thing was if that wasn't obvious enough), just tried to show the sight angle. It was definitely me,.. see those two in front of me? They're facing me and my partner, not the other way so it can't be them she's looking at.

Ah, so she's looking at your partner.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
j1NnOQoarziMG.png

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For the love of god, if you somehow muster up the courage to talk to her, shower that day.

Matter of fact, shower daily.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
She's italian (last name made it obvious), brown hair, she's pretty tall, probably around 5'8" or 5'9", skinny and in good shape. She has a really pretty face with kind of sharp features.

Her flaw is blatantly obvious, she has sharp knees. Bail out!

Shadybiz

Can i have his number? I get what y'all are saying, i'll try to say hi one of these days.

haha, I actually think he retired a few years ago, but quite frankly, that was probably the best piece of advice he ever gave me.

That, and "fuck hanging out with your friends, go buy a good bottle of wine, go over to her house, and have a good time." .....good times were had. (note: that was not promoting stalking; that was for a girl that I hung out with on occasion, but was afraid to take the next step with)

Why bring wrasslegaf stuff in here? That one time, one week where i knew i wasn't going out anywhere. If i had class or something i'd of course clean up. I shower every day. This thread isn't a joke or a troll or fake. I'm trying to find out how relevant eye contact like the type i described is. When you read shit about this they say like "if the girl keeps smiling at you , if she pouts her lips, and so on"... that kind of shit doesn't happen in real life, you make eye contact and they look away or you look away. People are extremely self-conscious. These subtle 'signs' aren't easy to decipher.

TUSR

Banned
Why bring wrasslegaf stuff in here? That one time, one week where i knew i wasn't going out anywhere. If i had class or something i'd of course clean up. I shower every day. This thread isn't a joke or a troll or fake. I'm trying to find out how relevant eye contact like the type i described is. When you read shit about this they say like "if the girl keeps smiling at you , if she pouts her lips, and so on"... that kind of shit doesn't happen in real life, you make eye contact and they look away or you look away. People are extremely self-conscious. These subtle 'signs' aren't easy to decipher.

just talk to her

Tbh my para has always kicked in over these things and I come to a single reasoning behind it all:

"She must be looking at me trying to work out whey I keep looking at her; just as I am of her...

khT2jP.gif
"

-----------

The only sane rational and sensible course of action is to protect yourself from her posting a similar thread like this on gaf is to stand up whilst shes staring at you in the middle of class and below:

"STOP FUCKING STARING AT ME YOU CREEPY PERVERT!"

Don't do this and you'll be destroyed first. Least you keep your dignity. Right!?
TAKE THE BITCH DOWN!

-----------

Or you could smile at her, read her reaction and take the course of action you think best fits. Fuck all anyone here can do based on the information.

Your decide which is best.

commedieu

Banned

ibowWSqJTbOyrT.gif

I wasn't expecting this. The off-topic forum has had some very good/amusing threads in the last few days.

Heavy, are you absolutely sure she's looking at you? Have you talked to her? Have you expressed any interest in talking to her?

100% sure. Even today there were times where i was standing up to do something and the other 3 at our table (two of which aren't even facing her) were sitting and we made eye contact.

I shower every day, seriously that was a wrasslegaf post about one week i didn't 6 months ago that i thought would be funny to share in the thread, we talk about things other than wrestling sometimes.

I know that feel, bro. Whenever this happens to me, I get nervous as fuck and just turn away and then subtly check to see if she's still looking.

No wonder I'm still alone.

No.

Don't decipher it, don't interpret it. Just go up to her and say hi. You go in with expectations and the sight of washing you crusty smelly balls will flood your mind and consume you.

100% sure. Even today there were times where i was standing up to do something and the other 3 at our table (two of which aren't even facing her) were sitting and we made eye contact.

I shower every day, seriously that was a wrasslegaf post about one week i didn't 6 months ago that i thought would be funny to share in the thread, we talk about things other than wrestling sometimes.

But....why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom