• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl looking at you in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call her out for staring at you and if she denies it... Promptly bust out your diagram as proof.. Women love aggressive and confrontational men...

You can't wait a couple weeks. You can get a couple convos in but the window for opportunity is gonna shrink real fast. (That's if she's single)

And if you lock eyes again, wink at her. I'm not joking.
I dont know about the winking, that could come off dorky if the wink isn't done well and it might be a bit creepy. But I'll take the other advice and not wait a couple weeks, probably just after the first two convos, assuming she responds well to them and isn't distant...smiles, laughs, asks me a question (that would be a really good sign, if she actually asks me something and isn't just replying to me).

start holding eye contact with her and smiling instead of darting away. not too long, but don't be afraid of it.

just go up and say hi at some point, some anecdote about class, i'm jeff, what's your name?

cool, are you taking this for your major?

oh, cool. when's your next class, wanna go grab a bite to eat?

something like that.
Thanks all, I'll take the advice. This wasn't a troll or fake, i've never asked for girl advice on gaf before. Please lock the thread if possible.

ibjcFsCjF60DgK.gif

3N16MA

Banned
I dont know about the winking, that could come off dorky if the wink isn't done well and it might be a bit creepy. But I'll take the other advice and not wait a couple weeks, probably just after the first two convos, assuming she responds well to them and isn't distant...smiles, laughs, asks me a question (that would be a really good sign, if she actually asks me something and isn't just replying to me).

Thanks all, I'll take the advice. This wasn't a troll or fake, i've never asked for girl advice on gaf before. Please lock the thread if possible.

Thread is too good to be locked.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
at work, I had to log in to sub this amazing thread. will read it all when I get home later tonight.

yo gaf I love you never change. haha

Next time you feel her looking you just need to whip around in your chair and yell "Yo, what the fuck are you looking at?" She'll know you're totally alpha and be like putty in your hands.

Was every other piece of advice a troll fake?

Excellent avatar.

No i mean the thread itself not his reply. I'm done and thank you all for the advice, seriously. I feel like it comes to a point in life where you have to start going deep to Moss on every play and not care what people will think. Life will pass you by otherwise.

No i mean the thread itself not his reply. I'm done and thank you all for the advice, seriously. I feel like it comes to a point in life where you have to start going deep to Moss on every play and not care what people will think. Life will pass you by otherwise.

Except Moss is pretty old.

Make it Mike Wallace, cause then you actually have a chance.

panda21

YEAAH that's the spirit. Seriously, just stick at it, even if it doesn't get you the girl straight away it will make you happier and you'll have some fun. Just don't give a fuck and go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom