• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Global Starcraft II League (GSL) November 2011 - Code S In Flux! Fancy New Format!

Q8D3vil

And he was forced to it :D
yeah, but people will see how good it actually is right now.
the all in is very good in maps with wide natural like metal and xelnaga because bunker can't cover everything and immortal range will fuck forcefielded marauders and marines.

Quadratic

wtf, didnt they removed archon toilet ?

Patch 1.3 "Units leaving the Mothership's Vortex are now un-targetable and immune to damage for 1.5 seconds."

Yeah it was, but Losira flew broodlords into it with Archons. Even though there was an immunity phase the archon splash after just destroyed unsupported BL's.

oops: beaten.

IM zergs... lol

I know we said about this last week but surely something is going on. Boh Losira and Nestea have a taken a nosedive in their standard of play. They really need to start taking a look at how they're training because clearly something isn't working.

No they made it so you couldn't 1 shot everything the zerg had now, It pretty much only works on broodlords now. (And basically the only way Protoss can beat BL infestor nowadays)

Unless you're hero ;).

I know we said about this last week but surely something is going on. Boh Losira and Nestea have a taken a nosedive in their standard of play. They really need to start taking a look at how they're training because clearly something isn't working.

They've probably felt too comfortable where they were at right now and thought they can ride out the last couple of weeks of 2011 with only doing the minimum, apparently that backfired.

I voted for Nestea tomorrow for some reason which means that asd is gonna smash his face. Well, at least we can watch artosis goes full denial mode.

They've probably felt too comfortable where they were at right now and thought they can ride out the last couple of weeks of 2011 with only doing the minimum, apparently that backfired.

I voted for Nestea tomorrow for some reason which means that asd is gonna smash his face. Well, at least we can watch artosis goes full denial mode.

It's nestea vs a terran, i'm not sure it even matters who his facing. I'd like to see him return to form but considering he has stooped so low as thinking that banes counter thors i'm not so sure.

Paches

Haha wow I just watched that Brown v Losira match 1 game. Losira literally lost 70 supply in one hit from the archons. Wild.

Deadman

Tomorrow is the best code a day ever :eek:

Match 1
(T)asd <Daybreak> (Z)NesTea
(T)asd <Tal'Darim Altar> (Z)NesTea
(T)asd <Bel'shir Beach> (Z)NesTea (if needed)

Match 2
(Z)July <Tal'Darim Altar> (T)fOrGG
(Z)July <Bel'shir Beach> (T)fOrGG
(Z)July <Dual Sight> (T)fOrGG (if needed)

Match 3
(Z)Lucky <Crossfire SE> (T)GanZi
(Z)Lucky <Daybreak> (T)GanZi
(Z)Lucky <Antiga Shipyard> (T)GanZi (if needed)

Match 4
(Z)DongRaeGu <Antiga Shipyard> (T)Taeja
(Z)DongRaeGu <Tal'Darim Altar> (T)Taeja
(Z)DongRaeGu <Crossfire SE> (T)Taeja (if needed)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Nestea will dominate.
ForGG will dominate.
Maybe Ganzi not too sure.
Rooting for Taeja but DRG is no slouch.

Nestea will dominate.
ForGG will dominate.
Maybe Ganzi not too sure.
Rooting for Taeja but DRG is no slouch.

Lucky has amazing tvz. If anything iw ould probably consider him the favourite and i will certainly be going for him.

I'm hoping nestea, ForGG, Lucky and DRG get through.

Zzoram

How long has forGG been practicing SC2 anyways? He seems to be wrecking.

9 months of just ladder play from home, nothing too strict but he did play a lot.

2 months of structured team house training with oGs

He personally considers only the team house training to be real practice, the ladder play was mostly to get used to the mechanics, units/buildings/upgrades and experiment. The team house is where he learned timings and build orders.

Aaron

I hope ForGG gets far and encourages more BW pros to make the transition. Yeah, I know he was basically retired at the time, but he is tearing it up now.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I knew ForGG was playing but against July? Shit. Actually all these matches. Tastosis too right? fml

Match 1
(T)asd <Daybreak> (Z)NesTea
(T)asd <Tal'Darim Altar> (Z)NesTea
(T)asd <Bel'shir Beach> (Z)NesTea (if needed)

Match 2
(Z)July <Tal'Darim Altar> (T)fOrGG
(Z)July <Bel'shir Beach> (T)fOrGG
(Z)July <Dual Sight> (T)fOrGG (if needed)

Match 3
(Z)Lucky <Crossfire SE> (T)GanZi
(Z)Lucky <Daybreak> (T)GanZi
(Z)Lucky <Antiga Shipyard> (T)GanZi (if needed)

Match 4
(Z)DongRaeGu <Antiga Shipyard> (T)Taeja
(Z)DongRaeGu <Tal'Darim Altar> (T)Taeja
(Z)DongRaeGu <Crossfire SE> (T)Taeja (if needed)

The only thing that would make these better is if they were Bo5's

I can think of two things that would make these matches better for me at least. First of all, a better stream. GOMs stream is pretty awful considering the fact that we pay for it. Secondly, I desperately want Dual Sight and Crossfire removed from the map pool. These two maps usually kill most of my buzz.

Zzoram

I think next season's map pool should be more balanced.

GOM has already taken the step of removing all the gold bases, they are the only tournament to do so. Gold bases are game breaking when slammed with mules so this was a welcome change.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Badass match schedule, and no Khaldor laughing his ass off uncontrollably instead of casting the match, or spending half the match listing win percentage stats instead of providing any sort of insight, or when he does attempt to provide insight it's to say that DRG's an idiot for killing all of his opponent's drones and queens with his mutas (and subsequently winning the game easily) instead of targeting a single extractor instead, because of "how easy it is" to replace drones? Count me in!

Top Bottom