• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Ramsay - Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza!

Does pineapple belong on Pizza?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like Gordon Ramsay.

I now LOVE Gordon Ramsay. Bless that man for telling it like it is!

It doesn't help that I live in a country where "Hawaiian" pizza (ham and pineapple) is pretty common in low-tier pizza chains. Eugh.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Poll interpretation:

924 FOR pineapple
682 AGAINST pineapple

#win

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
There's nothing that doesn't belong on pizza and I know more about pizza than Gordon Ramsay does. A lot more.

spock

Yeah but he also says scrambled eggs should be creamy.

CREAMY.

Fucking disgusting.

I practiced his method of making eggs. Takes longer and is different but my kids and most people who try them like them better than what we consider a scramble. The creaminess maked it taste like there's cheese in every bite, without even using cheese.

Rocketz

Poll interpretation:

924 FOR pineapple
682 AGAINST pineapple

#win

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

Meier

Fresh pineapple is super delicious, but it is not good on pizza, in large part because it generally has no or minimal juice left but also because it's just a gross and weird combination.

Chicken and Pineapple pizza with a tangy BBQ sauce is the best pizza I have ever had. Pineapple works with certain varieties of pizza, but not all.

Tizoc

I don't care what Ramsay thinks should or should not be on pizza.

Matter of fact
I'ma buy me a hawaiin pizza for dinner tonight
I have been craving some pizza.
Maybe chicken, ranch, jalapenos and pineapples yeah
Some grilled pineapples to go with the juicy tangy chicken...mmmmmmmm.

Brhoom

Banned
I go to a local Pizza joint in my area in Toronto and they make everything to order and I love when they add garlic oil to my crust.

As fast food chains go, they all suck but I can get behind Pizzaiolos... if I'm desperate I go with Dominos but I've never tried pineapple pizza with them.

Never tried Pizza Hut's but Papa John's is gross, so go with Dominos. Totally okay.

Are there any other pizza joints where you live? Dominos is the only one of those 3 that I will even eat (as long as it was free)

Ok. Dominos it is.

I just ordered from them, let's hope I'm team pineapple!

All of you pineapple haters need to be investigated by an independent committee for Russian ties because Donald doesn't like pineapples either believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom