• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Ramsay rates people's cooking on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidys

Has someone sent him the Italian meal?

Was literally just about to do that but if someone else has done it I'll leave it.

Please post a pic here for proof.

Vanguard

I had the exact same reaction to the "What is this?" one.

I have to ask, what am I missing or misunderstanding about this reaction? To me it just looks like a standard Sunday Roast? :\

edit: I am just going to assume a joke has gone right over my head... xD

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Friggin' love me some Ramsay.

Also props for not being too mean

hidys

https://twitter.com/hidys/status/834042944675983360

Fuck it it's done. I'll report back if I get anything.

NwqsK.jpg

Auctopus

I think he's harsher now he knows people are watching. I thought it was more entertaining when he was being nice on Twitter.

I've been reading this for a bit now. There have been funnier ones but I'm too lazy to go diving into his account. The man is a treasure.

Inb4 some gaffer inevitably comes in and starts telling us he's a molester that abuses his kitchen staff so we can't like him or something. I feel like it happens every time we enjoy someone.

I've been reading this for a bit now. There have been funnier ones but I'm too lazy to go diving into his account. The man is a treasure.

Inb4 some gaffer inevitably comes in and starts telling us he's a molester that abuses his kitchen staff so we can't like him or something. I feel like it happens every time we enjoy someone.

Haha I was just thinking the same thing. I'm looking forward to catching up on some more Nightmare kitchens on YT tonight.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hilarious.

Better to pouch chicken breast. If you want to grill them then use tenders or something.

I have had success with grilling chicken breasts. You have to brine them first though.

I usually cut them in half so they are thinner and then brine them using salt,sugar and water.

This will make a juicy grilled chicken breast.

Chuckie

Haha, he has done his best stuff since being in the US, so keep him going with kitchen nightmare please!

While it can be very entertaining to watch every now and then, his best stuff is actually the English stuff, where you see the real Ramsay, who actually does care.

clemenx

Banned
Lmao is this thread serious? There's nothing funny or special about the italian meal pic without the context of being a Neogaf member.

The thing is, his observations are spot on.

I didn't even notice the "squirt", thinking that plate presentation looks pretty good. He must have spotted it in a sec.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Somebody should just send him a picture of a donkey's penis in a pan.

zeemumu

I have to ask, what am I missing or misunderstanding about this reaction? To me it just looks like a standard Sunday Roast? :

edit: I am just going to assume a joke has gone right over my head... xD

It's just so much stuff with no real strategy as to how it's arranged on the plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom