• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Ramsay rates people's cooking on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJRB

Gold Member
This is the best thing I've come across this week: people send Gordon Ramsay pics of their dish and ask for his opinion. Which he gives. He's not as savage as in the tv shows, but it's still highly entertaining.

@gordonramsay

Some stuff:

9aEGLGY.jpg

hsFa3gu.jpg

cvB9Dau.jpg

POASqAn.jpg

tySMbr1.jpg

And a neat gallery here.

Send thread URL to Gordon Ramsay if old

The ones where he actually compliments the dish or offers a way to improve it makes me smile like with that lemon cake.

HeySeuss

It's really weird seeing GAF late to a newish thing. This has been on my Facebook feed for a few weeks now. It really is pretty funny but those aren't even some of the better ones. He's got a few that are really brutal.

Some of them are purposely trying to trigger him, but even more funny are those genuinely proud of their dishes, asking him for his take. I love Gordon Ramsay

Sheroking

lol @ the people in this thread looking for a "gotcha" moment with Ramsay.

Dude is legitimately one of the best chefs in the world. He's notoriously picky about what he sends out. Maybe you can go to one of his restaurants and catch some not-terrific stuff going out, but he's pretty likely to dress down one of his chefs if he saw it. It's not like he cooks at any of them himself.

ISOM

lol @ the people in this thread looking for a "gotcha" moment with Ramsay.

Dude is legitimately one of the best chefs in the world. He's notoriously picky about what he sends out. Maybe you can go to one of his restaurants and catch some not-terrific stuff going out, but he's pretty likely to dress down one of his chefs if he saw it. It's not like he cooks at any of them himself.

Who is looking for a "gotcha" moment? It seems like a lighthearted thing to laugh about.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
How is someone gonna send Gordon Ramsay a picture with two collapsed Yorkshire puddings and not expect to get shit for it?

Hmmm I wonder why he's popping up in my YouTube recommended videos since last night. I got hooked watching all these Nightmare kitchen episodes.

I couldn't stand to watch him in those other Hell's kitchen shows but he's cool in Nightmare kitchens.

Also "Gandys flip flops" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom