• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need to get past the pineapple pizza thing to fight the true enemy: Peepza

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

wisdom0wl

Whoever did this needs to be taken to the Hague and be tried for Crimes against Humanity. Tar and feather them idc. Shit is trash.

big_z

Do different colored peeps have different flavors? I always figured they were recycled house insulation dusted in colored sugar.

Aeana

Ok.....what has to happened during your years on this Earth that one day you decide to put fucking Peeps on a pizza...

It starts with realizing that the best way to rile up people on the internet is to do something controversial with food. It doesn't take much, as our food threads on GAF will tell you, but if you want to make a big splash, this is the way.

I call for a temporary truce between my Pineapple Bros and the rest of you shits

This has to be dealt with swiftly

Who actually enjoys eating peeps? I don't understand why they exist. They're so disgusting.

They're fun to microwave

peeps-in-microwave-o.gif

And this is how we will destroy them

Aselith

Peepza is a lame novelty. Pineapple is being accepted as real pizza in some misguided circles.

It is the biggest threat the pizza community has faced since the Chicago aggression and look how that turned out.

RESIST!

I feel like this would be better than pineapple, if only for being easier to remove from the pizza.

Pineapple on pizza is like a bad smell that has long since soaked into the walls, the furniture, everything. Your only option is to move, and if you have low morals you can spray it with febreeze and try to foist it off on someone else. Pineapple pizza is a sinking rowboat and you're trying to empty the rising water with a fork. You're better off jumping out and swimming for shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom