• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

____

Not gonna lie, they did better than I would've imagined with Barnes. They picked it the fuck back up this episode.

Luigi87

I guess looking at it, it makes sense that Catherine died.
She has served her purpose, and the moment she revealed that there is someone higher than her in the Court, that pretty much sealed her fate character-wise.

Luigi87

lmao... gotta hand (not a pun) it to Barnes, it's impressive he could get away in his condition.

Next week's ep looks legit

Also I wonder if they will work out a cure for Lee... 'cause, I can't see her getting killed off, considering she's an important side-character in the Batman series, lol

Tamanon

Banned
Man, I did not expect all the battle lines to move so much this episode.

I guess that guy training Bruce is the real Court of Owls leader. Maybe he sees a purge of the Court in order also.

Next couple weeks will be insane.

mm04

Good grief everyone on this show is at least a little bit evil and it's hilarious. This is the start of Barbara's redemption arc where she takes out Lee trying to save Jim from here.

Mory Dunz

heh at least when Selina said she wanted to kill Bruce. she got there andactually tried to do it, and not have a 20 minute conversation like in many shows.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Holy shit. This show should be called "Alfred" instead of Gotham.

Also, why t he fuck would you do that Lee ?

Sölf

Great episode. Barnes is still awesome, I really didn't expect much from him, but damn he is great. Also, the escape dialogue between Ed and Penguin was awesome. xD

And welp, Katherine deaded. And wtf @Lee, why u du dis, gurl?

Lee

giphy.gif

Did Barns lose his left hand before getting the axe thing? It looked like he had no left hand at all in the episode, I think I never saw it.

Also, Lee is going to be Harley Quinn?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Did Barns lose his left hand before getting the axe thing? It looked like he had no left hand at all in the episode, I think I never saw it.

Also, Lee is going to be Harley Quinn?
No and no

Barnes had his left hand, he just put that axe over it... then Jim blew it off.

Lee will not become Harley. They're gonna make a cure and save her in the last episode like every show has done before.

I love how this show has made Gordon and Alfred action heroes lmao. Also the hammed up dialogue from Alfred is always great. Dude called the cop a numpty on the phone haha

I think season 2 was better but this is still a pretty damn fun show to watch. Riddlers maniacal laughter after darting penguin was funny, and I'm glad that old dude from Justified isn't ra's al ghul. That would have been wack

Always a fun time with this one. Needs more bullock and Gordon interaction though. When they were messing with the court this week it made me realize how much they've cut back on that and how good it was.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 20 "Pretty Hate Machine"

Gordon races against the clock to save the city from the Alice Tetch virus, when Lee Thompkins (Morena Baccarin) intercepts with a plan of her own. Also, Alfred sees a big change in Bruce Wayne after his work with The Shaman (guest star Raymond J. Barry). Meanwhile, some of Gotham's most deranged villains band together.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Welp, old man's brought mind-fucked Bruce back for his play.

Let's see what he's up to.

Damn. This old man's gone full Red Wedding on his council.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom