• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I really enjoyed this first episode knowing that it was setting up a better season(remember that S2 E1 wasn't too amazing either). What I thought of it summed up in a picture:

DWfYPHC.png

Mulgrok

Season 2 just got dumped on netflix so i decided to try the series starting on season 2, since I heard season 1 was wreck. The first 3 episodes the villains do not match the tone of the rest of the show at all and it makes me cringe, hard. Don't think i will continue watching.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Season 2 just got dumped on netflix so i decided to try the series starting on season 2, since I heard season 1 was wreck. The first 3 episodes the villains do not match the tone of the rest of the show at all and it makes me cringe, hard. Don't think i will continue watching.

I don't think skipping entire seasons is a good way to get into any show. Season 1 has a lot of problems, but that's where the tone of the show was established. The only thing that really changed in Season 2 (actually in the 2nd half of S1) was that they started doing mini arcs instead of random one off episodes all the time.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 2 "Burn the Witch"

Fish Mooney takes matters into her own hands to locate Hugo Strange, forcing Gordon to reluctantly team up with journalist Valerie Vale to find her. Penguin rises in popularity after criticizing the work of the GCPD and Bruce’s investigation of the Court of Owls is compromised. Meanwhile, Ivy Pepper (Maggie Geha) is reintroduced into Gotham city.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Yup. Bruce in a bit of a pickle.

Alfred knows what's up. Knew they threatened him too and calls it they won't keep their word.

Edit: ROFL Bullock with that almost non-reaction to seeing someone come up to him even in that outfit.

Yup. Bruce in a bit of a pickle.

Alfred knows what's up. Knew they threatened him too and calls it they won't keep their word.

Edit: ROFL Bullock with that almost non-reaction to seeing someone come up to him even in that outfit.

In Gotham; I'd be more afraid of someone dressed in a suit & tie than a leather dominatrix outfit. At least the dominatrix is up-front about their crazy in this town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom