• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Good shit Jimmy!

Except for Leslie coming back. Fuck that.

My sweet summer child. The true hero of Gotham has returned.

gotham302-trainplatform-scn380042hires2jpg-f478a1_765w.jpg

strafer

Decent episode.

And of course Ivy had to have a cleavage the size of mars. Why not have wear leaf underwear while we're at it.

Also, why did that Quicksilver die all of sudden? I mean she could just have moved fast between them and take them out.

and who is the actress who wears the Bane mask?

Apoc29

Gordon's master plan was to make Penguin's mob riot? I mean, they were gonna do that anyway. They're a mob; it's what they do.

Anyway, Gordon continues to smash every hot chick on the show. You know he's gonna be seduced by Ivy too eventually.

iosefe

Gordon's master plan was to make Penguin's mob riot? I mean, they were gonna do that anyway. They're a mob; it's what they do.

Anyway, Gordon continues to smash every hot chick on the show. You know he's gonna be seduced by Ivy too eventually.

stop

Another solid episode. Love this show. Super interested to see where they go with the not-Bruce storyline. I really wasn't expecting them to meet each other this soon.

He was made to replace Bruce so the Owls could control Wayne Enterprises better. Now he wil be welcome into Bruce's home, at some point turn bad and when Alfred goes to chuck him out it'll actually be the real Bruce he chucks out by mistake, the copy tricked him. Then the owls want to kill real bruce because they find out he still investigating stuff and kill the copy. For whatever reason they don't get a chance to kill the real one after, or change their minds for whatever reason.

Thats what I think anyway. I'm hoping it so predictable they won't do it, but so rarely do clones not end up being evil etc.

He was made to replace Bruce so the Owls could control Wayne Enterprises better. Now he wil be welcome into Bruce's home, at some point turn bad and when Alfred goes to chuck him out it'll actually be the real Bruce he chucks out by mistake, the copy tricked him. Then the owls want to kill real bruce because they find out he still investigating stuff and kill the copy. For whatever reason they don't get a chance to kill the real one after, or change their minds for whatever reason.

Thats what I think anyway. I'm hoping it so predictable they won't do it, but so rarely do clones not end up being evil etc.
That, or it can be more simple: Fake Bruce stays home to appear like everything's fine, while Real Bruce continues to investigate the Court of Owls. They'll find out and kill the fake one, of course.

Or it could be your version, but Fake is triple crossing them.

I think it all depends on whether the Court of Owls knows about him (as he could just be Strange's personal creation, like the other monsters seem to be).

What happened to Silver? Tabitha just ditched her?

Enosh

I think they were being kinda calmed down and contained until Penguin made them charge into the house

Alpende

I like how Ivy's old clothes grew with her. Anyway, the superpowered prison escapees are kind of lame in my opinion. I hope they get rid of them relatively soon and move to something more interesting. Plus, Fish still has to go.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
The Ivy timeskip should have been saved for the end of the season as a surprise and to also coincide with Bruce and Selena growing into their young adult selves. Hoping when the latter eventually happens we get Batman: Year Negative One. Bruce won't don the cape, logo, or bat ears but he will have a stealth suit with armor vest and possible regular mask, sort of like Daredevil in Season 1. When they eventually do this he should be inexperienced in combat and acrobatics while still training with Alfred, eventually getting good enough to become Batman who is a master in detective deduction and combat techniques. When he ever becomes fully Batman it will mark the end of the series.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Man, Gotham's police department must be offering some juicy benefits to keep replenishing their lines after getting a dozen of cops or so gruesomely slaughtered each episode.

hsjSWXA.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Gotham makes a point to show how inept the police are supposed to be. They're constantly be killed off or someone is barging into the police station and causing havoc in every episode. I feel bad for them even though it's supposed to be a corrupt department.

Man, Gotham's police department must be offering some juicy benefits to keep replenishing their lines after getting a dozen of cops or so gruesomely slaughtered each episode.
Gotham and Star City
It's not like Central City is much better.

DCTV is basically Murdertown: The Show.
No more dead cops!
Gotham makes a point to show how inept the police are supposed to be. They're constantly be killed off or someone is barging into the police station and causing havoc in every episode. I feel bad for them even though it's supposed to be a corrupt department.
How many cops can you kill in a city before there is no more cops left and no one wants to join the police anymore?

Oddduck

Also, Alfred and Bruce really need to hire some new security around Wayne Manor. :p

It seems like anyone can walk into the place without being seen.

Selina Kyle, Bruce's doppleganger, Theo Galavan, the Court of the Owls, assassins.

Effect

hsjSWXA.gif

The neck snap was completely unnecessary. Dude was very likely already dead.

Platy

It will always impresses me how they keep fucking up Poison Ivy ... she BEAT THE GUY WITH THE PLANT And let the plant in the broken vase in a house with no one to take care.

Yeah, it's not like you made EXACTLY WHAT MADE YOU KILL THE DUDE

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
It will always impresses me how they keep fucking up Poison Ivy ... she BEAT THE GUY WITH THE PLANT And let the plant in the broken vase in a house with no one to take care.

Yeah, it's not like you made EXACTLY WHAT MADE YOU KILL THE DUDE
Yeah, they really didn't build her up to have that compassion for plants in the least. The first time we see her in season one she's pruning them or whatever, but I can't remember another scene where it's shown she adores them and puts them in higher regard than human life. And you're right, she would've never left that plant on the ground like that. The scene should've come back to her re-setting the plant into a new vase and her talking to it asking it for forgiveness for "hurting" it like that. Then as she leaves the house with the plant we pan down to see the dude on the floor with the old potter bashed on his head.

I was also hoping that old dude that aged her would've also given her the plant controlling powers as well. Maybe she does have them and they're saving it for a reveal later?

Also, Alfred and Bruce really need to hire some new security around Wayne Manor. :p

Selina Kyle, Bruce's doppleganger, Theo Galavan, the Court of the Owls, assassins.

Really all they need is bars at the windows, since nobody ever uses the doors.

Tamanon

Banned

They use the same security company that STAR Labs does.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 3 "Look Into My Eyes"

Hypnotist Jervis Tetch/Mad Hatter (Benedict Samuel) arrives in Gotham to search for his sister, Alice (guest star Naian Gonzalez Norvind), and hires Gordon to help find her. Meanwhile, Penguin decides to run for mayor and Bruce’s doppelganger begins to channel him, causing some confusion around town.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Ishida

Banned

I know next to nothing regarding Batman comics, but the whole
Penguin running for Mayor is taken from the comics? Or a homage to Burton's Batman Returns?

EDIT: I just looked some info up, seems like
Penguin has ran or even become Mayor of Gotham at some points during the comics' storylines. Still would not be surprised if this is a little reference to Batman Returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom