• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You moved on, she moved on, but of course this is television so we need to keep the romantic overtures.

Tamanon

Banned
It's funny how we're going from someone with a mutant power to control people directly to someone else that can control people.

They gonna have a control-off!

"A darkness that fears no pain" .... hmm.... hmmmmmmmm

Effect

I have never met anybody who likes Mad Hatter.

Always thought the Alice and Wonderland motif turned people off or made them uncomfortable to see it used. I think as a villain he could be interesting if he was given more attention. Will be interesting to see what Gotham does with him.

Reivaxe

Don't get why he makes them kill each other when he could just make them allow him to live there or something.

Luigi87

Don't get why he makes them kill each other when he could just make them allow him to live there or something.

He had the husband under his control, but I feel it would be rather difficult to hypnotize the wife in those circumstances. So far it seems at least some cooperation is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom