• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

bigkrev

I did 3 10 draws today cause of plus marks, got Hallessena (WHY COULDN"T YOU HAVE SHOW UP LAST WEEK), and.... Sarunan!

Love the troll effort, GBF

Got 73 plus marks today, along with a Hector dupe and a Societte.
I was about to whine about how much I've spent on GBF but I don't think I'm on your level.

For people that want to spend money, imo:
Buy an account > surprise ticket/beginner pick ticket (still casual)
> costumes with 10 rolls (dolphin)
> 10roll to finish a spark (whale)
> scam gacha (star/w gacha) > random 10roll (don't even)

bigkrev

When did they set the first Gacha to give you one from the pool of Zeta/Grey/Box/ect? I was looking back at my earliest SSRs, and I seem to have been absurdly lucky geting YODA as my first one. Kat was my Start Dash.
Yes, I got Chicken as my 2nd SSR and had no idea why my Twitter friends were super jealous lol

DH2kZuqUMAE0cYk.jpg

Dragner

When did they set the first Gacha to give you one from the pool of Zeta/Grey/Box/ect? I was looking back at my earliest SSRs, and I seem to have been absurdly lucky geting YODA as my first one. Kat was my Start Dash.
Yes, I got Chicken as my 2nd SSR and had no idea why my Twitter friends were super jealous lol

It was early this year when they gave the free tutorial SSR I think.

Yeah early Yoda is pretty lucky, I started during a free single pulls promotion and got Yoda from the very first one I did, pretty lucky indeed.

Ala Alba

Could just be me, but it seemed like Trick Room did better this month.

Or maybe I'm just noticing it because of being able to MVP NM 100s this time.

1-2 million honor per fight sure does make the honor grind go by fast.

Props to Ultimadrago, Gizoku, and senpai for their hard work.

Ultimadrago

Yeah, seems like the last one was a close loss, but oh well. Mad props to everyone that pitched in~

Xisiqomelir

We lost another one. Us F2P'ers are a dying breed.

I was delightfully surprised with a gift of a Mobacard by a relative who went to Japan on vacation.

I will endeavour to always maintain the most core of our traditions, sparking always, rolling never.

Magna Water people, will the Xeno cocy bump the Cosmo or the Pinya from my poor grid?

Draxal

We were pretty much hard carried by Ultimadrago

Gizuko

I actually didn't do much at all this time around, Ultimadrago hard-carried us lol. Still, it was really nice seeing so many of us pushing this time around! Having 5-6 people really made a difference IMO (specially considering it was pretty early for most of you).

Good work everyone! :3

I was delightfully surprised with a gift of a Mobacard by a relative who went to Japan on vacation.

I will endeavour to always maintain the most core of our traditions, sparking always, rolling never.

Magna Water people, will the Xeno cocy bump the Cosmo or the Pinya from my poor grid?

You should really run your grid through motocal, but I'd kick Gabriel's unless you are close to 400k/auto (Korwa did push my earth grid over the 400k cap with SR primarch weapon).

Using 3 unk weapons seems a tad too much, IMO, but I'm not sure you could ditch Pinya and still benefit from Cosmo, if cocy's weapon wasn't a dagger.

Ultimadrago

Lol, nah. I did around 15 million (just enough to get the gold moon)

That list makes it seem like I put much more time into it than I did. lol. Again, I won't be anywhere there for the next GW, but I'll lend my support~ I imagine there are more members with Wind teams than Earth teams anyways.

Draxal

You should really run your grid through motocal, but I'd kick Gabriel's unless you are close to 400k/auto (Korwa did push my earth grid over the 400k cap with SR primarch weapon).

Using 3 unk weapons seems a tad too much, IMO, but I'm not sure you could ditch Pinya and still benefit from Cosmo, if cocy's weapon wasn't a dagger.

To continue from this.

If you you're using the RQ harp as a main you'd probably want to drop both the daggers for a Xuanwu/Genbu Mace and Xeno.

Right now you have 3 unks and 1 only normal mod.

But yeah motocal.

Good job Trick Room. I kind of fell off the grind once I got my 4th axe during the 3rd round. Maybe I'll do better for wind. I just need to get 4 or 5 more guns, then actually level up my wind team. Rosetta can probably carry my team through nightmares.

Draxal

That list makes it seem like I put much more time into it than I did. lol. Again, I won't be anywhere there for the next GW, but I'll lend my support~ I imagine there are more members with Wind teams than Earth teams anyways.

Yeah in the group clears you had top honors double/triple over vice (who usually was cloudius iirc). It adds up.

I actually didn't do much at all this time around, Ultimadrago hard-carried us lol. Still, it was really nice seeing so many of us pushing this time around! Having 5-6 people really made a difference IMO (specially considering it was pretty early for most of you).

Good work everyone! :3

But the auto cap is like 700K

Oo, going for a Sarasa?

Still haven't decided. I have the harp, bow and 2 axes now. I was thinking of getting Sarasa so I wouldn't be just relying on Halle for earth, but at the same time I'm not sure. Song would be nice for Light. Wind and dark don't really need help right now in the character department. I've decided to mostly ignore fire and water for now.

There will be far enough time to increase the SR Gabriel wand to SSR before Xeno Cocytus, I would remove the Pinya if the Xeno is not used as main hand and the RQ Harp if it is.

Xisiqomelir

Thanks for advice friends, hopefully it does end up being a Cocy dagger then I can come to terms with playing Waterlock or something to keep the 9-dagger Cosmo dream alive.

Gizuko

I was actually wishing for an unkown spear or a gun for Cocy. Since it seems Sagittarius will be spear, I'm hoping for a gun.

Are Athena Swords still in fashion? I read SSR Michael's and Zhuque's can offset 2 Athena spears, but I'm afraid it won't be enough hp to power through longer fights with Prom staff (I know Prom's DoT is % based, but you still have to account for the boss' hits).

Xisiqomelir

Glad to have an EZ-mode Xeno for a change!

Are Athena Swords still in fashion? I read SSR Michael's and Zhuque's can offset 2 Athena spears, but I'm afraid it won't be enough hp to power through longer fights with Prom staff (I know Prom's DoT is % based, but you still have to account for the boss' hits).

My secret Eri offset is Baha bow

Ugh how are there so many fire djetta goddesses in this game, i can rarely during strike time manage to get vice mvp on Xeno Saggi cause everyone else with shiva is just taking huge chunks while im still skilling up, i hate this game.

Good job Trick Room. I kind of fell off the grind once I got my 4th axe during the 3rd round. Maybe I'll do better for wind. I just need to get 4 or 5 more guns, then actually level up my wind team. Rosetta can probably carry my team through nightmares.

As an aside, I know its been bandied around before but I think for the next GW, we move Trick Room's 6:00PM EST / 3:00PM PST strike time to 10:00AM EST / 7:00AM PST. It seemed we had enough people on to do a big push before time ran out and that strike time would have definitely helped in the last battle. At least from my perspective, the 6:00PM EST strike time seemed pretty empty.

Draxal

As an aside, I know its been bandied around before but I think for the next GW, we move Trick Room's 6:00PM EST / 3:00PM PST strike time to 10:00AM EST / 7:00AM PST. It seemed we had enough people on to do a big push before time ran out and that strike time would have definitely helped in the last battle. At least from my perspective, the 6:00PM EST strike time seemed pretty empty.

NOOO!!!!!

But yeah, the problem with the 6PM est strike time is that when the new round always starts up. I was always around but wouldn't throw raids out because I didn't know if anybody else was on.

I would def delay it a couple of hours to 9 pm est (good compromise for est and pst players ... not sure how many europeans we have).

NOOO!!!!!

But yeah, the problem with the 6PM est strike time is that when the new round always starts up. I was always around but wouldn't throw raids out because I didn't know if anybody else was on.

I would def delay it a couple of hours to 9 pm est (good compromise for est and pst players ... not sure how many europeans we have).

True, though we still have the 10PM EST strike time so 9PM EST would be a bit redundant.

Oh I would move the 10PM to the morning I meant, and keep the 9PM, posted a little early there.

I'm fine with either honestly. It doesn't seem like many members do a lot of grinding during GW, so if the big contributors want to move the times I see no reason not to. Just tell me what times you want and when you want them.

Gizuko

EU here! I think having a ST start at 23:00 JST would be great, but it's true I can't participate during either of the current STs so I'm a bit biased.

Ala Alba

I'm fine with either honestly. It doesn't seem like many members do a lot of grinding during GW, so if the big contributors want to move the times I see no reason not to. Just tell me what times you want and when you want them.

Honestly, ST doesn't seem to make much of a difference to me when it comes to GWs (well, the NM raids, anyway). However, I have no objection to changing a ST to 23:00 JST.

mAcOdIn

God damnit. I finally pulled a Grand Order, like Jesus, a year or so late? I don't even know that I can use it now lol. Yay, I guess!

bigkrev

All Legfest characters got new EMP passive skills today

Katalina : Boost to all allies' healing cap
Rackam : Extend Spitfire effect time
Io : Boost to charge bar upon using skill
Eugen : Boost to ATK (stackable) upon using charge attack
Rosetta : Chance to boost Rose Barrier strength upon using Iron Maiden
Lecia : While issuing orders, chance to raise Orders lvl at end of turn
Black Knight : Boost to debuff success rate when not debuffed
Orchid : Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes
Sturm : Boost to Hotheaded success rate
Drang : Recover HP upon using Switcheroo