• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great Game or Greatest Game Ever? (Game Informer Exclusive - TIM SCHAFER's new game!)

Borys

Banned
Visualante said:
3 hours with only one page. To me this is like a microton suprise but once again GAF fails at taste.

1) Some people don't read my threads.
2) Some people don't know who Schafer is.

Anyway, 50 posts and noone read the damn magazine?

JeStaH

Awesome news! I wonder what role if any KG ( Kyle Gass from the Kyle Gass project ) will play.

Will the acheivements be something like...

"50 gamerpoints for Getting Your Ass Blown Out" :lol

I find it silly.
At first glance It looks like a budget game cover trying to fool guitar hero fans.
Hopefully i am totally wrong.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Never even got into Grim Fandango, wanted to for years.. guess this is the best opportunity to now.

Heck I should play through Full Throttle for the 100th time again just to celebrate :lol

angelfly

More Time Schafer awesomeness! I need to find my Grim Fandango so I can relive some of my earlier Schafer memories.

Speaking of Schafer what happened to the GAF interview that was supposed to happen? Did I miss it or something?

Guys Jack Black is better than unscreened trash from agencies doing voice work.
vug_voice.jpg

These shoes ensure quality.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Visualante said:
Guys Jack Black is better than unscreened trash from agencies doing voice work.
vug_voice.jpg

These shoes ensure quality.

Jack Black, although not the greatest actor alive, is 100% rock and kick-ass. If anyone has voice-acting for an over-the-top-Tim-Schafer-style videogame engraved in his skull, it's Jack Black.

speculawyer said:
Tim Schafer, Jack Black, and some obvious inspiration from Spinal Tap.
This game is made of win.
This definitely helps make up for the EA buying Bioware/Pandemic news of yesterday.

Top Bottom