• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL 2012 Season 1 Code S Grand Finals (StarCraft II) - Powered by HOTSix

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
f9WJS.jpg

Stolen from TL

TL.net Thread
TL.net Finals Preview
Fan posted Finals Preview

Stream: GOMTV GSL Live Link
Download GOMPlayer: http://download.cnet.com/GOM-Media-...786.html?part=dl-GOMMediaP&subj=dl&tag=button

Who:
OySuv.gif

Code:
(P)Genius <Daybreak> (Z)DongRaeGu
(P)Genius <Antiga Shipyard> (Z)DongRaeGu
(P)Genius <ESV ClouD Kingdom> (Z)DongRaeGu
(P)Genius Entombed Valley> (Z)DongRaeGu
(P)Genius <Metropolis> (Z)DongRaeGu (if needed)
(P)Genius <Crossfire SE> (Z)DongRaeGu (if needed)
(P)Genius <Bel'Shir Beach> (Z)DongRaeGu (if needed)

When: 3h from this post.
Event Time: 17:10 KST (3/3/2012)
09:10 CET
03:10 EST
00:10 PST (3/3/2012)

Where: South Korea
6o17o.jpg

GOMTV GSL Live Link or http://www.gomtv.net
Stream Specifications:
Free
SQ : 350Kbps / Resolution: 512x288
Premium
SQ : 450Kbps(Video)+64Kbps(Audio) / Resolution: 640x360 / Minimum bandwidth required: 550Kbps
HQ : 900Kbps(Video)+128Kbps(Audio) / Resolution: 960x540 / Minimum bandwidth required:1000Kbps

Buy the Premium Service

Permanent access to all the match VODs described under the ticket listing + HQ Live Stream.

Casters: Artosis and Tasteless
iiLCvtgZsKg0S.gif

The Money:
Code:
Champion 	&#8361; 50,000,000 	[B]$ 46,000[/B] 	€ 32,000
Runner-up 	&#8361; 20,000,000 	[B]$ 18,500 [/B]	€ 13,000

GAFchat: Join IRC for insta-reactions and meaningless banter
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=starcraft2-gaf&uio=d4 or
#Starcraft2-gaf on Quakenet

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
"Help GOM is being crap" Half stolen from TL.

Q: GOM TV stream is lagging for me. What do I do?
A: Pause the stream for a couple of seconds, then click play. If that doesn't work. Close the stream entirely and re-open it. Or blame your ISP.

Q: I'm watching the same stream as everybody else but it seems like I'm behind all the time. What's up?
A: GOM streams tend to lag for some reason, therefore when the casters go on break and come back (cause u need to be able to hear to know if you're fast forwarding or not), hit "c" on your computer to fast forward. U should keep hitting "c" until you reach around 2.0x or 3.0x. When you hear the noises start to skip, then hit "z" to return back to 1.0x speed. Do this every time because it never stops lagging, but don't be a dick and FF all the time.

Q: The gamma rays hurt my eyes and everything looks bad
A: You may want to change your GOMTV settings to have more contrast and color pop out.
Hit F7, then change the sliders to this:
RSwbN.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Genius 4-3, calling it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Join the IRC jerkfaces.

Vaporak

Normally I'd have to give the edge to DRG; he's been doing very well for longer than Genius and is peaking in ZvP when he was already pretty damn good at the matchup. But Genius already beat DRG on his way to the finals and we don't really know how good genius is because he's just been winning too much too suddenly. I'm going with Genius 4-3. Either way it's about damn time we had another non Terran Champion.

Paches

Not sure who I really want to win, don't have a strong preference. I guess I'll root for a game 7 match!

Zzoram

I'm hoping to learn something new for PvZ from Genius.

I'm not sure who I want to win more, I like both these guys. I guess I'll root for them to make it a close series.

Zzoram

So does it start in 15 mins? Is there going to be a long pre-show or will they start playing within ~30mins?

jersoc

i wish they announced this vegas stuff earlier, i might've gone.

everyone hates the midwest, we need more events out here in milwaukee/chicago

Mairu

i wish they announced this vegas stuff earlier, i might've gone.

everyone hates the midwest, we need more events out here in milwaukee/chicago

[23:52:14] <Pancakes_> Mr.Chae will take vegas by storm
[23:52:40] <@Mairu> I wish they didn't take so long to announce the date of ipl4
[23:52:49] <@Mairu> a month and a half in advance is shit

same ;(

Top Bottom