• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: GSL - Global Starcraft II League July 2011 Thread

calder

Creator just nailed that 3 base timing and made it look so easy. Having a shit load of sentries and not wasting FFs sure helps.

Sliver

Oh god is that TheGunRun? He was so bad at that MLG he was in or whatever it was, the worst monotone voice. Man I really can't wait for Tastosis.

Sliver

I'm just here for the Leenock game to be honest. He's gonna get huge soon, dude is super skilled for how young he is.

calder

Good god, is there like a Daytime Emmy or something for casting competitive computer games over the internet? Because there needs to be just so Torch can get a Emmy for carrying this cast on back like overloaded pack mule. Gunrunner is just babbling, which I'm sometimes ok with but it's just inane.

Ooof, Creator just lost I think.
EDIT: hmm, maybe not, Creator smart enough to not compound his mistake and keeps his void instead of throwing it away like so many ppl would.

Mairu

calder said:
Good god, is there like a Daytime Emmy or something for casting competitive computer games over the internet? Because there needs to be just so Torch can get a Emmy for carrying this cast on back like overloaded pack mule. Gunrunner is just babbling, which I'm sometimes ok with but it's just inane.

Ooof, Creator just lost I think.
what the fuck has gunrun been talking about for the majority of this game

calder

That "Mom's Touch" patch isn't exactly boosting the street cred of that ugly oGs shirt.

Creator looked so sad lol. Well played by Luvsic, got the early advantage and took care of business while keeping Creator penned by his natural.

Mairu

idH1ni.jpg

edit: EVEN BETTER

Top Bottom