• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: GSL - Global Starcraft II League July 2011 Thread

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ooo August game coming up. I wonder if he's improved at all.

Dooraven

TheThunder said:
how the FUCK did a guy like Theworstfou make it out again to code A ??

111 all in against protoss, the bane of protoss in the past few weeks. The only macro game where he tried to do he got stomped badly.

Dooraven

Zzoram said:
they said tiffany is playing

if she's really diamond she'll get demolished

Is slayers_eve the same as slayes_tiffany? or are they different players, since I've never heard of slayers_tiffany before.

Zzoram

Dooraven said:
Is slayers_eve the same as slayes_tiffany? or are they different players, since I've never heard of slayers_tiffany before.

good question

i have no idea. tiffany might be a guy

marineking was ellen.page afterall

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dooraven said:
Different. Tiffany is a dude. Along with Alicia alot of people made fun of their names.

I still remember one guy was called angelgirl or something like that

Tastosis had a filed day with him back when they casted season 1 of code A more known as the best tournament in history.

Dooraven

Fox In The Snow said:
Stream reminds me of the dmv. Lots of people milling around, nothing getting done.

Anyone know when boxer plays?

It's unscheduled, they just join random matches that they think will be interesting and cast replays of great matches.

All of the group finals are broadcasted live though.

Wallach

Dooraven said:
in the chat. lol

Pc4Di.gif

audio only cast ??

lol

Reminds me when I was a kid and we go out of town camping, we'd go to the gas station since it's the only place that had a decent radio signal and try to listen in on what's going on in important match that day.

Top Bottom