• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: GSL - Global Starcraft II League July 2011 Thread

number386

Badana man =(

During the first game did anyone else see the "choya wins" sign flash in for a couple of seconds? conspiracies... j/k.

Aaron

I hope Ganzi gets through. He's such an underrated Slayers.

But that was really bad not noticing the observer.

Oh man these drops have been terrible.

Paches

Disgusting 2 banshee harass +killer semi-all in timing = insanity. That is virtually unstoppable since he killed those sentries with the harassment.

Dooraven

Paches-EJ- said:
Disgusting 2 banshee harass +killer semi-all in timing = insanity. That is virtually unstoppable since he killed those sentries with the harassment.

It can win the game even if none of the banshees do any damage.

Paches

The little bit of English that these Slayers guys know really helps them get fans I think, for me anyways. Makes it easier to like them because it seems like they are trying to reach out a bit more.

Dooraven

Paches-EJ- said:
So many Terran Slayers players! Curious to see Lots play, never seen him before.

Too many Terran slayers players. Kind of explains why they keep dying in the loosing in the gstl now to be honest.

Edit: 6 gate is an allin? well it was before kiwikaki

Aaron

Lots would have fallen to Ganzi anyway. Caramel hasn't impressed so far either.

Ganzi should have made a few hellions to raid the natural.

Dooraven

That was so random lol, good defence by Ganzi, I can see why Caramel would do that strat though, so he doesn't die to the 111. But super good defence by ganzi

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
I wanted Ganzi to advance but seriously, can he even with a TvP without doing that build?
yeah yeah, his opponent didnt all in him and his teammate in all of these games.

every terran should do this build, better than dying to fucking 6 gate or 2 coloss timing.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just so I'm not mistaken, Boxer vs DRG is coming up right?

Striek

Q8D3vil said:
yeah yeah, his opponent didnt all in him and his teammate in all of these games.

every terran should do this build, better than dying to fucking 6 gate or 2 coloss timing.
When was the last time a pro terran lost to a 2 colossus timing? And only greedy terrans lose to 6 gates (still protoss' best bet in PvZ and maybe PvT though, which is sad for SC2 in general).

Pankaks said:
Just so I'm not mistaken, Boxer vs DRG is coming up right?

Considering how shit some of these groups have been it would be terrible if those 2 have to face.

I understand why it probably has to be random but it sucks if really good players are being grouped up whilst weak ones go through.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh wow, haha. We just got trolled hard.

Top Bottom