• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: GSL - Global Starcraft II League July 2011 Thread

gunslingerNZ

Neo Member
Well that was an entertaining little interlude. I didn't think watching qualifying matches would be that entertaining but I think I'll stick around now, love the behind the scenes feel of this thing.

Lol they need to get chae, john and doa together more often. This probably the only time i have enjoyed a cast nearly as much as tastosis.

gunslingerNZ said:
Well that was an entertaining little interlude. I didn't think watching qualifying matches would be that entertaining but I think I'll stick around now, love the behind the scenes feel of this thing.

Agree with this, love the laid back feel of the cast.

Mairu

From TL:

Qualified:

SlayerS_GanZi
NEXtreme
MaruPrime.WE
MvPDongRaeGu/SlayerS_Cella

Out:

TSL.RevivaL
ST.Curious
FXOqxc
oGsVines
FXOSirius
ClassicPrime.WE
oGsjookTo
IMYongHwa
ST.Tiger
August
LegalMinD
FXOtgun
FXOchoya
FOXLyn
FXOptiKzErO
FXOz
FXOSLoG
FXOTopClass

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
much rage in here.

Aaron

gunslingerNZ said:
Who are these guys commentating btw? This Korean guy is hugely entertaining, love him!
Mr. Chae is one of the Korean commentators. He is also the Street Fighter voice.

Aaron

After that interview, I don't feel so bad DRG won.

Yeah, I think Cella threw those matches. He wasn't playing at the same level as his previous games.

Top Bottom