• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL - Global Starcraft II League May 2011 Thread

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ooooo immortal drops incoming.

Poor control, could've done some amazing damage.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Gotta love PvP, though I think it could use more lasers.

aYkCB.png

Xyphie

Lord Griegous said:
Is it out? I cannot find anything.

You need to use Safari (user agent) to be able to download it. Frame rate was shit when I tried it (<10 fps), use a Win VM if you can.

Striek

Thats a pretty greedy build for PvP by Trickster on that map.

Maps with wide ramps (or no ramp) I don't even see why you would risk not 4-gating.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Damn you artosis, i was about to say that about trickster.

He always seems to be stable on the first game then just falls apart.

Pancakes

I love the Artosis custom games and Tasteless ladder points jokes. No matter how bad they are I always seem to get a laugh out of them.

Edit: SadZenith returns.

Xyphie said:
You need to use Safari (user agent) to be able to download it. Frame rate was shit when I tried it (<10 fps), use a Win VM if you can.

OK, that was stupid... Why in hell does it only detect it with Safari? I was trying with firefox all this time...

Anyway, thanks for the help.

EDIT: Yeah, confirming that <10 fps stuff. [face_sad]

Striek

San lol.

Wasn't impressed with Trickster even in that match though. If San had've responded properly Trickster would be in a shit ton of trouble.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Ow san, this is the San we all know and love :).

Seriously though San and Trickster both did not play up to their potential today.

Hopefully this harsh lesson will help San for his upcoming Code A matches.

Striek

Jinros seems to have a really bad mindset lately. Especially vs. protoss but also zerg. I don't think it'll be easy for him to get back through.

Striek

This games already over. Hope Jinro recovers mentally for the next one.

Edit: Lol moving starports to the front. Thats not how you do it Jinro :(

Pancakes

Striek said:
This games already over. Hope Jinro recovers mentally for the next one.

Edit: Lol moving starports to the front. Thats not how you do it Jinro :(

This banshee all-in might work.

Edit:nvm.

Striek

I reckon theres a good chance if Jinro doesn't make it back into code S he'll leave Korea. He just didn't look very good there.

zlatko

Banned
twofold said:
Jinro seems like a completely different player compared to the Jinro of old. I wonder what happened.

Girlfriend. Cockiness. Huk is around probably to distract him more. Map changes, changes to races, and a lot more I'm sure.

Q8D3vil

zlatko said:
Girlfriend. Cockiness. Huk is around probably to distract him more. Map changes, changes to races, and a lot more I'm sure.
race changes and players getting better and better with the new maps with a lot of terran players having a hard time in general.

zlatko

Banned
When he saw those fast overlords he should have known what was coming. Would it have worked in his favor to just quickly, float your third, float your natural, quickly get all the SCVs into your main, and Siege up hard on the high ground of your main to beat that? With marines on the perimeter to shoot OL's that try to get into the main and the roaches basically stuck in the bottom of the ramp to take tons of tank volleys, and the SCVs around to help repair, it seems like that would have held that.

I don't understand why throughout the whole game he didn't take an even bigger lead with more drops, and more scouting. Zerg never took a third shoulda been auto tell of oh shit he's going to go for some sick all in... don't take my third unless I see him take his.

:(

Striek

Edit: Stream keeps lagging :( going to watch the vod of this final match tomorrow, hope Jinro can pull through...
pieatorium said:
did he scout the mass roach at all? seems strange to not have any marauders vs roach bane.
Marine/tank is a good counter to roach/bane if you micro well. Jinro had a lot less stuff than he should've because he kept getting hard supply blocked.

Top Bottom