• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT5 News - Nurburgring update (pre-E3 edition)

paskowitz

Omiee said:
someone make a gif of this, matter of fact make me a lot

Preferably ones with funny text. For instance when a car making a pass, label the one that is passing GT5 and the one that was passed, FM3. That will go over well.

le mans looks drivable in gt5

none of that ridiculous mulsanne straight bouncing found in gt4. the only problem with this build is the locked behind car view, they need to implement gt psp's superior view pronto.

Sony / Polyphony – Gran Turismo 5

Tuesday, June 15th – Mercedes Benz / Gran Turismo VIP Event – Developer Kazanori Yamauchi will be on hand as well as 6 rigs, one with 3D running GT5.

Wednesday, June 16th – Closed door breakout session for Gran Turismo 5. This session will be hosted by Kazunori Yamauchi, and he’ll be addressing a select group of media with a presentation that will focus on new information regarding GT5 as well as unveiling some of the new features in the game. (No Video coverage)

Thursday, June 17th – Interview with the GT team on E3 floor

Gran Turimo 5 fans should check back late Wednesday for some notes on what I hear in the “closed door breakout session”

http://www.racesimcentral.com/news/lang/it/2010/06/e3-2010-inside-sim-racing-schedule-of-events

Yes!

FStop7

Banned
There were a lot of billboards advertising GT5 at the track during last weekend's 24 Hours of Le Mans. I really hope we get the full blowout of coverage at E3, all is revealed, etc. I'm really looking forward to this game, Polyphany. Stop teasing me.

Loudninja

Eh clam down people pretty sure we see new trailers ,release date and info on those features.Info is going to explode so I wouldn't worry about it.

mr_nothin

Banned
Loudninja said:
Eh clam down people pretty sure we see new trailers ,release date and info on those features.Info is going to explode so I wouldn't worry about it, still its stupid.
But we're still missing out on some in-depth stuff. We're missing out on info still :/

mr_nothin said:
But we're still missing out on some in-depth stuff. We're missing out on info still :/

Did anyone actually read what I posted before raging at the "behind closed doors" thing? They're going to post the info that they get from there after the event if over.

mr_nothin

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
Did anyone actually read what I posted before raging at the "behind closed doors" thing? They're going to post the info that they get from there after the event if over.
Yea I read it and it'll end up exactly like any other info that's released about GT5 which is basically a big ole pot of confusion stew. They're obviously going to be showing off the features too and there's no video coverage allowed so we'll be probably be missing out on new footage too.

-viper-

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
It said there is no video coverage.

So no new GT5 footage?

Loudninja

SolidSnakex said:

I think they blank out after "behind closed doors" :lol

We have Sony conference for the vids not to mention the ton of vids and impressions that will come from the show floor.I dont know why some of you are confused by this?

KingDizzi

Banned
Loudninja said:
I think they blank out after "behind closed doors" :lol

Well my mighty noggin is deducing that Wednesday happens after Tuesday and the latter is when the Sony presser will be. I really did think it was blowout time, just gob smacked right here however I am an emotional bitch with reading problems so let me know if I have missed something. :(

-viper- said:
It said there is no video coverage.

So no new GT5 footage?

How did you come to that conclusion? They have some stuff that they aren't going to show to the public yet (probably because it's still months from release and they need stuff to continue to show to hype it). But that doesn't mean there won't be new footage. Kaz has already said that they've cut a new trailer that they'll be showing off tomorrow. Aside from that there will obviously be demos and it's highly unlikely that they won't be revealing some new info at the conference.

-viper-

Banned
I know there will be a trailer, but it probably won't reveal much as usual. I don't expect a GT5 blowout given how they are giving a closed doors session with Kaz - of which no video footage would be recorded.

Waiting for GT5 is getting pretty tiresome to be frank :p I'm keeping my expectations low for this one.

Askia47

Looking forward to the trailer, the release date will probably be after TGS or into next year sometime. Looking for any new cars or tracks. Keeping expectations low is important for this.

Yoboman

Why are you guys complaining? They just said it's a feature blow-out, obviously it'll be done through websites rather than on stage at E3. And thank GOD, hopefully KAz is nowhere near the E3 stage because I don't listen to anything he says when he gets up there for 15 minutes talking in Japanese. Hopefully we get a really good trailer showing off alot of the new stuff to expect

KingDizzi

Banned
Yoboman said:
Why are you guys complaining? They just said it's a feature blow-out, obviously it'll be done through websites rather than on stage at E3. And thank GOD, hopefully KAz is nowhere near the E3 stage because I don't listen to anything he says when he gets up there for 15 minutes talking in Japanese. Hopefully we get a really good trailer showing off alot of the new stuff to expect

Yeah last year was really akward watching that, looked like he was going to pass out any minute. Still expect him to come on stage, give a few new details, trailer and finally a release date which is what matters most. If the release date is not for this year then wow.....just wow.
wow

Ashes

Banned
Melfice7 said:
oh man cant wait for tgs! gt5 blowout !!
el8x7p_th.gif

Loudninja

Yoboman said:
Yep cant wait to see what they announced should be very interesting

Ashes

Banned
chubigans said:
We're already confused about whether or not we're gonna get confused again. :lol
This sentence confuses me.
But maybe we should actually relax. The 3ds thread got closed because of the disorderly banter or something.
Even though everybody here is rooting for the same thing. :/

Top Bottom