• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V comes to PC on 12 March 2 according to CEO of Nuuvem

I'll translate the supposed quote only as I don't see the point in translating the whole article:

"Eu não vejo problema nenhum em falar. Acho até que já foi confirmado. Está agendado para Março no PC, se eu não estou enganado, para o dia 12″

"I don't see any problem in saying it. I think it's even been confirmed already. It's scheduled to release in March on PC, on the 12th if I'm not mistaken."

Why would a Brazilian company founded in 2012 be privy to this news before Steam?

Who is to say Steam don't know about GTA 5 coming to the PC ? The difference is Steam are not stupid enough to release the information before Rockstar even announce the game.

As for the 12th March date I am doubtful myself. I would expect GTA 5 to come in May for me March seems way too soon considering they haven't even announced the game yet.

Kitty

Banned
Looks legit enough for me.
Already have on the Xbox but can't wait to play it properly with some nice ENB and other awesome mods.

Will start making billboard and texture mods asap =)

GeoGonzo

I'll translate the supposed quote only as I don't see the point in translating the whole article:

"Eu não vejo problema nenhum em falar. Acho até que já foi confirmado. Está agendado para Março no PC, se eu não estou enganado, para o dia 12″

"I don't see any problem in saying it. I think it's even been confirmed already. It's scheduled to release in March on PC, on the 12th if I'm not mistaken."

Oh oh, "if I'm not mistaken".

Thanks for posting that, though.

Grief.exe

Better games releasing in March.

I'll be picking up Titanfall and Dark Souls II. They are getting games to me as soon as possible, Rockstar takes their sweet time and loads the game full of DRM.

styl3s

Hopefully it isn't a piece of shit port like GTA IV was.

Amazing how it's still an unoptimized piece of shit. Hopefully they put whoever was in charge of the MP3 PC version on this because MP3 ran as smooth as a babies ass.

Cincaid

Lousy Smarch!

But damn, I really really hope this is true. Got the game day one for X360, but been wanting a PC release ever since.

Never finished the console version. I don't plan on playing it again until it is like 20 or less on steam lol. By then enough time should have passed for it to be fresh in my eyes again.

What's the scheduled release date for GTA online for ps3/360?

But a PC release isn't surprising, this doesn't sound like a confirmation at all though.

inky

March 2?

The sequel to March?

jh3yV0y.jpg

Top Bottom