• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

todahawk

Unfortunately, no. It happened when I was playing the 360 version and I had no recording capability. I've been thinking about trying to recreate it on the new version, but I'm guessing it was a lightning in a bottle type thing.
Happened to me all the time on PS3, missing out on recording those moments :(

Has the online been fixed at all since release? I wasn't able to enjoy GTAV online on Xbox One at all when it first released. My strategy since then has been to pretend it doesn't exist.

Can't comment on XB1 but I play PS4 GTAO and I'll get some laggy sessions here and there. Seems like it's caused by individual players or just temporary spikes. Pretty playable imo. Fair amount on my FL are playing online.

Daffy Duck

Anyone else unlocked the dodo in the returning player content?

Mine doesn't seem to spawn at the lake near vine wood but does spawn at the top lake near Trevor was it just a glitch?

I also noticed I have 9985 rounds for my shotguns and pistols, I never bought that much from ammunation.

Mine doesn't seem to spawn at the lake near vine wood but does spawn at the top lake near Trevor was it just a glitch?

I also noticed I have 9985 rounds for my shotguns and pistols, I never bought that much from ammunation.
kills lots of cops? that drop that ammo haha

could just be from the story

my Michael had 9999 of shotgun, rifle ammo barely 3/4 way through the game and he's only (in the end) killed 200 people total, only 13 of which were cops and 33 Noose :p (Tried to play him as risk averse)

waypoetic

Banned

I saw a how-to video last night. Can't remember all the things you had to to but i'm not sure i got that Ron-mission open/available yet.

So my cat parked her bum in front of the TV whilst I was playing earlier on. I took advantage of first person mode and took her for a spin.
PIDiqKG.jpg

bGGAhgH.jpg

I got a tiny bit of video with her watching traffic go by. The illusion breaks as soon as I start to drive because the camera moves back, but it's quite amusing nonetheless. Just need to edit it before that point and upload it.

So my cat parked her bum in front of the TV whilst I was playing earlier on. I took advantage of first person mode and took her for a spin.

Hah! Ours keeps doing that too, it must be the tail lights that grabs ours attention.
Our downside is that he then proceeds to try and push the tv over!

antitrop

Lol not been on any rampages.

I'm amazed at how few people have unlocked the Trophy for completing all of Trevor's rampages. They're all available to you as soon as the character becomes playable. It was the first thing I did. There's not even that many of them.

I'm amazed at how few people have unlocked the Trophy for completing all of Trevor's rampages. They're all available to you as soon as the character becomes playable. It was the first thing I did. There's not even that many of them.

They're not particularly easy nor particularly fun, imo.

antitrop

Everything in the game is easy if you use lock-on targeting, and everything in the game is hard if you use free-aim.

The fun bit, eh, sometimes you just want to hold down the R2 button and watch stuff explode. They're over quickly.

Did all the off road races last night. Damn those are over in an instant. Thought it was gonna take me an hour just to drive to all the start events, but, nope, done in 20 minutes.

Also got the 25 under the bridge and 8 knife flights. Using a buzzard for the bridges makes most of them a joke, especially the ones over reservoirs. Knife flights can burn in hell though.

Just wanted to ask again: Any good locations to find a great white?

Just wear body armor, throw grenades with the d-pad while shooting, and spend as much time in rage mode as possible.

Just wear body armor, throw grenades with the d-pad while shooting, and spend as much time in rage mode as possible.

... explain??

For great whites, if you go in any of the locations where you have to do Franklin / Michael's dives, you will find them, like near where the mini-sub is parked. Within a few minutes of diving for the lost sub parts or whatever that is, I was greeted by a great white. I believe it's an achievement to be eaten by one.

... explain??

For great whites, if you go in any of the locations where you have to do Franklin / Michael's dives, you will find them, like near where the mini-sub is parked. Within a few minutes of diving for the lost sub parts or whatever that is, I was greeted by a great white. I believe it's an achievement to be eaten by one.

Thanks for the info; yeah I'm trying to find all the trophies I earned last year and the shark one is more difficult than I remember.

Pressing left (I think, it's basically become muscle memory at this point) on the dpad throws your last equipped grenade type when you have a weapon equipped. It's the same thing as using the ps4 touchpad to throw one that the previews described. I'm playing on ps4 and I prefer this method over the touchpad. Pretty sure you can't throw any when you have a rocket or granade launcher equipped though.

Matush

Are Online trophies still glitched? Wondering if I should wait for the patch, or risk it, def. want to get double platinum if I can.

I do, I'm playing with headphones so I put it down.

I play with headphones at night, and I still hear the phone, but it is much, much quieter than it would be when playing through my speakers.

Try turning the controller speaker off in the game menu, then the phone audio should play through your headphones instead.

Rolled around the Grand Senora Desert tonight for over an hour in my Madrazo Baller before deciding to call up M and F to Hangout. Picked them up in the TPI company helicopter, and we went around hunting for Lost, flying between to their trailer park and farm, and dropping in as the third man in the back shoots them as we land. Ended up taking a break by all 3 of us getting in a boat and heading west through the marsh and then back east up the Raton Canyon river. Spent the rest of the night dressed up either as a Gruppe Sechs security guard with an armoured car raiding other armoured cars, or dressed up like a sheriff with a sheriff armoured Granger getting into no-HUD free aim reload-save-if-die 4-star shootouts. Gets intense after twenty minutes when you're still a ways from the train tunnel.

Best part was the end though. Finally got the rare modded Dubsta gwagen in East LS. It's just a general Dubsta with normal mods -- just wanted to add it to my collection alongside my Ortega Dubsta, Madrazo Baller, Cheng Coquette, Merryweather Mesa, FIB Sadler, and Baller Felon. Then, picked up my white Enus Super Diamond, left LS around 3AM out on the eastern Highlands road that overlooks the port and the city... such an amazing night cityscape...

And drove back into the Grand Senora desert right at sunset, no HUD and no Radio, just pure immersion... must have spent almost thirty minutes on what's a direct five minute drive, taking all the back roads and dirt roads to the Trevor Philips Industries meth lab. The creeks of the car over the dirt roads and sand dunes or the creeks of the oil derricks... the small dust storms that blow across the desert... CEO of TPI just roaming across his territory. If only you could actually wage war on 'turf', manage a free roam heist crew, or upgrade a TPI safehouse...

Join one of the official NeoGaf GTA:Online Crews today!!! All for the low low price of free! Well, you have to own the game I guess. And the paid online service, too I suppose... But after that, freeeEEE!!! Lots of fun to be had here folks!

First up we have the X Box 1 crew, fresh out of the mint, and ready to start psychotic rampages to make up for all the time their PS4 bretheren has had ahead of them!
XB1 GAF GTA Crew

Next we have the PS4 Crew, been kicking strong since GTA:Online was released, and is now stronger than ever! We are active, a lot of us have mics, more and more people are joining everyday, and the next lucky person could be YOU!!!
PS4 GAF GTA Crew

Stop on by the official Online OT for details - the OP there has everything you need to get signed up! Join the Mobile Gafantry and save Los Santos. Service guarantees citizenship! Would you like to know more?
The Official GAF GTA:Online |OT|
I'm not far off hitting 89, 6x6 I'm coming!!
Go go go go go! I highly recommend you test drive it extensively first....I bought it...modded it....and then sold it a few days later :\ It doesn't drive over cars like the Sand King does...but man watching that suspension is sweeeeet...

I'll take the new Karim.

Edit- thanks Baron I'll check it out before I purchase plus I have a Marshall so I use that for running over cars, I'll us the 6x6 for cruising and generally showing off.

brau

Join one of the official NeoGaf GTA:Online Crews today!!! All for the low low price of free! Well, you have to own the game I guess. And the paid online service, too I suppose... But after that, freeeEEE!!! Lots of fun to be had here folks!

First up we have the X Box 1 crew, fresh out of the mint, and ready to start psychotic rampages to make up for all the time their PS4 bretheren has had ahead of them!
XB1 GAF GTA Crew

Next we have the PS4 Crew, been kicking strong since GTA:Online was released, and is now stronger than ever! We are active, a lot of us have mics, more and more people are joining everyday, and the next lucky person could be YOU!!!
PS4 GAF GTA Crew

Stop on by the official Online OT for details - the OP there has everything you need to get signed up! Join the Mobile Gafantry and save Los Santos. Service guarantees citizenship! Would you like to know more?

Go go go go go! I highly recommend you test drive it extensively first....I bought it...modded it....and then sold it a few days later :\ It doesn't drive over cars like the Sand King does...but man watching that suspension is sweeeeet...

I sent a request. its under glottis8. PS4

XB1 GAF GTA Crew

PS4 GAF GTA Crew

I sent a request to PS4 GAF. Same as username.

On a side note. Just woke up to a patch today. Any notes on what this fixes?

Top Bottom