• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
absolutely hyped for this. no other game comes close to GTA for me. my absolutely favourite game series.

already preloaded. will be playing this nonstop after i get home from work tomorrow.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Thats the whole map? There s not much streets on this game is there?

that's not the official map. and the only streets you're seeing there are the major ones.

this is this official map.

http://mp1st.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/e9ysi229a6xt.jpg

and it's huge.

they actually had to make a double sided map to include inside the case cause the countryside is much bigger it makes the city look small. the city/towns have zoomed in views on the opposite side.

ttech10

GTA-Wagszilla-pg2.jpg
That's an awful a weird looking map.

Ammogeddon

Woot GTA V OT is finally here.

I get the Chicago/Watchdogs dig but what is the title a reference to? A movie line or something?

kev25b

So is the king of pop in or out? Saw some list on gta forums, and he was in.

Edit: Just seen official list, no mj. Oh well :(

DryvBy

Unofficial title. lol

I seriously can't wait to jump back into this game! Tomorrow at work is gonna suck!

banagher

As a first timer picking up GTAV, what do you guys suggest choosing.
Stick with OG third person camera or new hotness first person?

Raptomex

I stopped playing it on 360 a couple of months ago just so I can be even more excited for this release. Already downloaded on my PS4. I'm fucking ready.

Some great new tracks added. I never thought I would get a chance to go on a carnage spree with Living in a Box playing
or The Backstreet Boys!!

Nothing beats incidental timing of music playing (minor probably nothing spoiler) e.g.
Higher Love by Steve Winwood when Trevor was back at Floyd's apartment covered in ****.

When it is the PC release date?

January 27th I think. Far too long away :(

ttech10

The original is pretty weird looking as well. Looks like an alien head.

True, but that OP one is missing parts major roadways, towns and land/water formations are messed up. At first it looked like one of the mockup maps from before release, had to do a double take when scrolling down.

First person mode is glorious, they even added little details like seeing through helmets. It's like a whole new game.

And the frame rate is pretty damn smooth (on Xbox One).

:D finally, sold my copy back in may so im ready

lets do this and also the return of my favorite song that goes........un dos tres beep beep beep beep beep

hopefully online doesnt crash D:

dc89

Will pick this up after Christmas! As much as I want to go back into that world packed with detail it's a little too soon for me, if I hold off a little longer it will feel fresher. If you get me.

MMaRsu

Banned
Woohoooo!! I cant wait to play this and also Schennmu being awesome for helping me get the welcome back bonusses!!! I have two days off but I need to get all my work done today or otherwise Ill have to come in tomorrow as well. Damn better get to work and stop browsing GAF haha.

Playing on PS4 Yall better add me!!!

Psn id is MMaRsu

Dabanton

First person mode is glorious, they even added little details like seeing through helmets. It's like a whole new game.

And the frame rate is pretty damn smooth (on Xbox One).

Good to hear, maybe this will be one multiplat game that both 'sides' can just be happy is solid and great on both platforms.

Top Bottom