• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Or a ninja turtle:

GTA_V_-_Ninja_Turtle.jpg

XD

Mind Blown!

Early access to Garages and such were removed alongside special access to DLC vehicles now it seems.... So, you get your Garage, Docks, etc like normal now instead of instantly at the start because of the DLC updates.

kyser73

Think I might have to call it a night and let the game finish downloading & for Sony to take my cash.

Still, will be ready to play tomorrow night :)

Decided to pick this up on the Bone as it's the same and I enjoy it more as a whole over the PS4. I'm excited to dive in again and beat it for the 3rd time. Looking forward to the first person mode and really trying the online out on this as I never played too much on the 360. GT: Krappadizzle if anyone wants to add me.

Thanks for the OT, midnight can't come soon enough. Just have to get work, making dinner and relaxing with the wife out of the way first.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Before the game released last year my PS3 crapped out (launch model). I had a feeling we'd see the game on PS4/XB1 but there was no way I was gonna wait and see. I needed it on PS3 so I went and bought a new one.

Now I've bought it again on PS4. I've bought a new TV and PS Vita just to experience this game. My old TV was crapping out and looked bad. I needed a new more up to date TV to experience this new version and with the Vita I can play the game even when I'm not near my PS4!

Once the PC version comes out...I'm seriously considering building a PC just to play it again. I'll triple dip no bother. I aim to achieve 1080p 60fps.

I love this game. GTA is my favourite gaming series and I seriously doubt I'd go as far as this for any other game.

Madness

As a first timer picking up GTAV, what do you guys suggest choosing.
Stick with OG third person camera or new hotness first person?

Obviously the game was designed around third person view. First person just seems like a cool bonus feature that people have wanted for a long time, no more mods to do it etc.

I'd say stick with third person but definitely switch to first person every now and then, especially the shooting sections. Watching the videos, there are so many crashes and missteps by people in first person so it's whatever. Try both, see what you like.

Krisprolls

Banned
These looks a lot more like the trailers than the streams and video reviews i watched.

For some reason those look very washed out and very different from the official videos.

Maybe some guys who don't know you have to put the color range to "full" and not "limited" depending on your screen.

If you set your PS4 color range to Limited (or Automatic and it detects incorrectly) and it should be set to Full, everything will look washed out.

Luigi87

I did not buy this on PS3, as I knew there would be a PS4/XONE version (all of us did), and I just wanted to superior version as a result.

Then it was announced and I was thinking "Well I don't think I'll get it at launch", but man... some of the videos and gifs, I think I may need to get this tomorrow.

Just stopped playing, had an hour session. Wow, first person mode is like a new game, honestly. Image quality and frame rate are very good too I might add.

Here's a gif I just took in FPV.

XJocFKE.gif

Going to bed now, will be playing later on.

JimPanzer

Wut? I was there as well just 15 minutes ago. :eek:

huh? in the Goethe Galerie? there were loads of PS4 copys of GTA V and Far Cry 4 for PS4 (and I saw FC4 for PC too). Bought my copy about an hour ago.

edit: these install-times...wow, that's what I get for not going digital I guess.

ekim

huh? in the Goethe Galerie? there were loads of PS4 copys of GTA V and Far Cry 4 for PS4 (and I saw FC4 for PC too). Bought my copy about an hour ago.

edit: these install-times...wow, that's what I get for not going digital I guess.

Yupp. Goethe Galerie. I'm a little bit shocked now. I thought I was the only gaffer in this town. lol

Jena-GAF - rally your troops!

GlamFM

Banned
Stores in Düsseldorf / Germany are selling it right now it seems.

My digital version will unlock at midnight...

JimPanzer

Yupp. Göthe Galerie. I'm a little bit shocked now. I thought I was the only gaffer in this town. lol

Jena-GAF - rally your troops!

I'm born and living in Weimar, just going to university in Jena, but yeah wouldn't have thought to meet someone from this region here :D

Top Bottom