• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV Revealing New Sony Game "Very Soon", More

Well, if it is time for the Syphon Filter reveal. . .about time. I was beginning to look like a mug when I told people it was coming, even before all the Mo-cap and job posting leaks. :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
BeeDog said:
Wouldn't be sooner than the announcement of Arkham Asylum 2 fairly close to the AA1 release date, now would it? Or am I remembering wrong?
Yeah, but everyone was like "uh...." lol

siarraweb

well, ps2 has it's 10th birthday .. today!

coincidence to have a sony game announced today?

maybe a long time forgotten sony game from the PS2?

StuBurns

Banned
Jason's Ultimatum said:
I hope Syphon Filter has amazing animations. Chances are good since this is a first party title.
As much as people mock the original games for him having shit himself, it was a far more fluid set of animation than the competition at the time I seem to remember.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Looking at this thread, I've noticed that SCE has a shit-ton of First-Party games.

Discotheque said:
Hopefully new IP from Insomniac, or actual Agent footage, or Sly Cooper, or even Infamous 2.

Any of these would make me happy.

JS confirmed it's not from Insomniac.
Agent is not first-party
Sly Cooper and inFamous aren't either.

Pistolero said:
No love for Medievil or Ghost Hunter ?
I would cream my pants if it's MediEvil 3. But I just don't see Sony doing a sequel since they have not done a new entry since PS1. But I would love to be wrong.

DMeisterJ

Banned
DMPrince said:
it's starhawk. considering looking at Halo reach with the jetpack. Starhawk will blow away Halo in terms of gameplay. i can feel it.

Keighly said no. D:

--

It could be Calling all Cars 2
Siren 2
Pursuit Force PS3
:lol

KZObsessed

BeeDog said:
Wouldn't be sooner than the announcement of Arkham Asylum 2 fairly close to the AA1 release date, now would it? Or am I remembering wrong?

True, but that's a big Warner property so understandable they'd want another out as fast as possible. inFAMOUS wasn't as huge a success as Arkham and Sony don't normally rush out sequels like that. Plus Sucker Punch are a small developer, I don't see inFAMOUS 2 releasing this year so soon after the first, so why announce it now?

Still, I did love inFAMOUS so can't wait for the sequel. Just speculating. Nothing else to do until the announcement :lol

Oh Geoff, you burst my bubble with saying it isn't Starhawk. Then, again, you kind of admit that Starhawk is actually real... or did you, hmm. So it's either: Twisted Metal, inFAMOUS 2, or Syphon Filter.

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
This is Football 2011

NsEKY.jpg

Fuck yeah!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
fixuis said:
Damnnnnn it's not starhawk :( please let it be jak and daxter! pleaeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

if it's a new Jak I will rapidly facepalming myself to death , since we just got a new one a few months ago.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Someone needs to update the OP. This is so annoying.

It is NOT

Motorstorm 3
Killzone 3
Resistance 3
Starhawk

STOP SAYING IT IS ONE OF THESE

(it is fl0west)

Baki

Firewire said:
Well Syphon Filter 5 is coming as well. Sony Bend has been working on it, the mocap was done back in Feb '09 it should be ready for release by the end of the year. And I expect it to be huge.

It fits all the teasing criteria. Not talked about by Sony, first appearance this gen, Sony first party.

YES!

YES! 1000 X YES!

SF on the PSP was mind blowing. On the PS3 it could be so awesome that it will warp me back in time to 1999.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Totobeni said:
if it's a new Jak I will rapidly facepalming myself to death , since we just got a new one a few months ago.

Yep. New PSP one recently, so likely for PS3 as well. Nice.

J-Rzez

DMeisterJ said:
SOCOM by who? Zipper is still messing around with MAG, and /6 just got done Fireteam Bravo 3.

Zipper is a rather large house iirc. They could just show off some concept trailer. I could hope lol. I'd be so content with MAG and SOCOM. :loll

I'm still more leaning towards Syphon Filter though.

Oh well, guess we'll find out maybe in 6-7 hours.

Top Bottom